2

{Second Character POV: Nakamura Kaede}:

It was a rainy afternoon. I could hear thunder and could feel the cold in the air.

As fall began, leaves began to fall.

I could smell tempura in the air as I caught my breath.

I was running late to school to get my bento. The bento was warm but my hands were very cold.

"Bye, grandma! Thank you for the food!"

"Kaede, don't forget to bring an umbrella! You might catch a cold."

"Don't worry grandma, I won't catch a cold!"

"Remember to do well at school!"

"I will, grandma, don't worry!"

Hello, my name is Nakamura Kaede. I am 18 years old and I am an Alpha.

Also, I am a high schooler and I work in my grandma's restaurant to help pay my apartment bills.

High school is okay and I am a top-grade student. I study hard for exams and even have friends. I swear I am not that popular at school.

At School

"Look at Kaede, he looks so handsome!" said a girl.

"Guys be quiet he's coming this way!" whispered some girls.

"Woah," says some girls and then blushes.

"Hey man, you're late again."

"Oh, did I? I was trying to catch up with the bus but I missed it and ran all the way over here." Kaede sighs.

"You're covered in rain back there."

"My shirt is all drenched. Do you have anything for me to wear?"

"Yes, here." He throws the shirt and towel at Kaede

"Thanks."

"No problem."

Kaede has a small family that lives near a village. Besides going to school every day, he also works part-time at his grandmother's restaurant. His parents passed away when he was very young, and he was taken care of by his grandma. He was the happiest child since he was an only child.

Kade has dark blue hair and his eyes are gray and tinted with the yellow of the sun.

Back in elementary school, everyone made fun of me for not having parents but I consider my grandma my mother and father. She was there for me when I needed her and even took care of me when my parents passed away and now it's my turn to take care of her and repay her kindness and for being my caretaker. 

I wasn't bothered by all of the rumors back in elementary school, but in middle school, I made my first best friend. His name was Ito Uchuujin. Some kids make fun of his name because it means "alien". I think his name is cool.

{My Best Friend: Ito Uchuujin: Nakamura Kaede's POV}

Middle school wasn't terrible when I met Uchuujin. He was quite a funny kid but he was super smart. Though he can sometimes be quiet, he sure can be annoying, but even when he is annoying, he still makes me laugh.

Uchuujin has orange hair and brown eyes tinted yellow.

We became best friends when we helped each other out. Uchuujin was my first friend, and the same goes for Uchuujin too because it was his first time having a friend of his. Both of us share a lot of personal things and we've always been there for each other.

Uchuujin is an alpha male like me, and he is 18 years old like me. He does not date or show an interest in love. However, Uchuujin and I both love music.

His family has problems but I will always be there for him when he's not feeling well. Now all of those problems are solved, and he lives with his father.

Uchuujin's father was very ill and he is still taking care of his father. His mother was abusive towards him but his mother died as a result. He had 2 siblings and they were twins.

{End of My Best Friend POV}

"Hurry up and change you're going to be late," says Uchuujin.

"Alright, wait!"

In class

"Today we will be learning about..."

After class

"Ask Kaede, I'm sure he can be your partner." says a random girl.

"Hey he's mine so don't you dare steal him away from me!" said another random girl.

"Let's be partners, my best friend," says Kaede. With a smile

Uchuujin laughed and agreed.

The whole class was shocked by how bright Kaede's eyes shone when he smiled. Lovestruck the girls, leaving them with broken hearts.

Fun facts:

Aki is 82 kilo gm & 5'2 ft.

Hayate is 79 kilo gm & 6'0 ft.

Kirika is 55 kilo gm & 4'6 ft.

Eichi is 66 kilo gm & 5'9 ft.

Shido is 50 kilo gm & 5'0 ft.

Kaede is 80 kilo gm & 6'2 ft.

Uchuujin is 70 kilo gm & 5'9 ft.

End of Fun facts