10. We have a deal!

Arthit was having a headache so all this time he was thinking about the masked guy he was thinking about the annoying junior detective yeah yeah he is very annoying. Like have you seen is perfectly arranged desk or his ironed clothes or his perfect manners and his politeness yet the defiance he is so frickin annoying. Wait why that detective was near his condo? Okay that's a question for another day.

A few days passed by nothing significant happened except for arthit giving kong a few cases here and there which kong will take with a huge smile that arthit hates the most or that's what he thinks.

But one day something weird happened well not weird actually but... see for yourselves. Everyone was out for a case kong had to attend an orientation programme which was to be attended by new detectives at the headquaters. After attending the programme kong came back to the precinct to report. Everyone was out except for the captain ofcourse. He was near the office when he heard

"I dont know knot! My head is killing me. Just do what you want. No i havent eaten yet. Shut up now." kong heard and saw artit slumped kong went down to rome's cafe brought 2 sandwiches and a pink milk. Kong went and knocked the office and when he didnt got a reply he went in.

"P' p'arthit!" Kong waked arthit who looked grumpily.

"'Here eat this" kong gave him the sandwich and the pink milk. Arthit's eyes lit up seeing the pink milk. Arthit didnt think twice. He was in the office supervising a night operation and didnt went home and its the evening of the next day now. He was too lazy to even order food and his headache is different story. He hasnt drank his pink milk for a day it felt like he hasnt drank water for a week. He was hungry too. So he ate and drank without saying a thing. He didnt even mind kong sitting right infront on him. When arthit was done he finally noticed.

"What are you-" he cut himself knowing the answer but then noticed something else "i dont like pink milk" arthit said embarassed. Kong laughed heartily and arthit felt his heart flutter.

"I am a detective. But dont worry i wont tell anyone"kong said his heart beats rising too looking arthit look so shy.

"Pshh...there is nothing to say" arthit said "t...thanks for the food" arthit said not forgetting his manners

"Someone helped me one day and told to not repay but help someone else" kong said smiling. And arthit knew then and there he is doomed so he did the most reasonable thing. He called for a group meeting.

Kong was waiting for aim but when aim came back he saw aim hesitate. "What is it aim?" Kong asked

"Uh nothing um why dont you go back i have some work left." Kong saw the silent convo between the other members looks like something was going on. Kong excused himself. But he wasnt going to let it go.

Arthit and the gang were in the captain's office.

"We need to get him out soon" arthit said

"Are you for real arthit just a few days back you said you wont try to get rid of him" bright asked

"I dont care okay i need him out i cant stand him" arthit said and they started arguing. Aim, tutah, bright and may were siding with kong. Aim because he was his friend and he knows he was a good person may was having a crush, tutah altho flirted with kong sometimes he had got to know he was a good person and maybe was good for group and arthit and bright for rome and also after knowing kong. 

"may! you were bawling your eyes out not many days before because he rejected you and now you are siding with him" artiht asked may. yeah a few days before may had asked kong out but kong had ever so gently declined her request and told her that she will find someone soon and she already have people who love her too much she just needs to open her eyes and see which made may confuse but in a way she got her closure. arthit had find may crying in a park nearby and comforted her and may told him the reason. arthit was partly happy that kong rejected and he hated himself for that.