27. I never said that.

after stud was gone, kong and artht looked at knott like he had done a deal with devil.

"what?" knott asked but did averted his eyes .

"i have given his case to you investicate not partner with him" arthit said

"yeah yeah" knott sighed

actually knott had been investigating about it and the clues well forged ones by stud, did really go to falcon it was vey well done but then one wrong move, he had missed one fake tag in one of medicines that had lead knott to real fake medicine maker which had led to stud's exposure. but knott had guessed stud had some beef with the falcon industries and knott was desperate for something to put them under so he went to stud to pursue to him for help.

"so what's exactly your plan" arthit asked

"well that..." knott scratched his head nervously and its never good when the calm stoic knott fiddles.

"what?" kong and arthit asked simultaneously and skeptically.

"i have no idea. taking his help was rash decision" knott admitted

"freaking great" arthit said throwing his hands.

"dont worry he wont cause problems for us" kong said and arthit huffed in jealousy.

"its late already. we will think about it later. tew has been calling me for some time now. i should get going" knott said and took his bag and made his way out. kong and arthit accompanied him.

"bye goodnight drive safe" kong said and arthit bid goodbye to knott too. when knott went through the elevetor kong turned to arthit and looked at him for long time.

"what?" arthit asked getting self conscious.

"arent you going out?" kong asked.

"well i... umm..." yeah a fresh surge of guilt hit him again.

"i want to say... i am well that..."

"you are?" kong asked. kong was holding the door.

"i am... shit i will do it later" arthit said and made himself to move out but this time kong was faster. kong grabbed arthit's wrist closed the door pinning arthit on the door.

"you were saying" kong asked again coming closer.

"i..." arthit sighed. he needs to let it out. his problem isnt to say sorry heck he was going to say it anyway but what will happen next? will kong tell him to stay away from him? that was the reason he was delaying it. but looks like no way out now.

"i am so..." but arthit's word became incoherent as kong smashed his lips against arthit but this time arthit let him get kissed. but it ended rather abrubtly.

"you were saying?" kong asked again.

"i... i was... i am" arthit started thinking kong was just taking his revenge but again was stopped.

" think carefully what you say next because i am not sorry for kissing you" kong said looking down at arthit's lips again

"i am sorry for kissing you" this made kong have a dejected face and he lost his grip on arthit stepping away. but then the position was suddenly reversed "forcefully." arthit added.

"uh?" kong was confused now.

"i said i am not sorry for kissing you too but i am sorry for forcing my kiss on you. so let me make it right." arthit said coming closer slowly making kong anticipate.

"can i kiss you?" arthit asked slowly. but a mischievous idea hit kong.

"mm" he pretended like thinking "you mean you are making your wrong right by doing the wrong thing again but just rightly?" kong asked and arthit blinked letting the words sink.