17. So the thing is...

"We need to talk p'arthit dont we?" The girl asked making arthit go cold.

"Ma...Maprang" arthit started.

"Yes p'. We need to talk. Let's go" maprang said and went to occupy the other side. Artjit was buying himself time not really knowing what to say.

They drove and maprang gave arthit the adressbof a rooftop restaurant. Arthit drove them towards the destination.

Kong on the other hand after wearing his bike gear was going to start his journey but seeing arthit and maprang go together his spirits dampened.

Kong parked his bike in his apartment and went to the elevetor but the elevetor was stopped by someone familiar.

"P'knott?" Kong asked confused as to why the senior was here, in his apartment at this time.

"Enough of that pikachu face nong.I need answers and you better give them straight" knott said qith no nonsense look and kong just knew what this was about so he nodded.

Knott and kong entered kong's apartment. Kong said knott to take his seat and then went to bring juice for knott. knott put his spectacles down on the coffee table and looked around kong's house then closed his eyes for a moment to calm himself down. Now that both of them made themselves comfortable

"So..." knott started

"Okay lets not go round and round what is this about?" Kong asked to confirm

"About you being weird around me, about the look you have on you even now, about the ring" knott said making kong nod.

"Your parents... they... you know... well you..." kong didnt know how to start the topic but knott has a guess already.

"Yes i know i was a orphan and mom and dad adopted me" knott deadpanned

"Yes... that... So the thing is... i...we... i mean i think no no i mean i know" kong was really struggling with his words.

"Chayan nong just tell me" knott tried to calm the other down. Kong sighed.

"Wait here" kong said and brought a laptop. Then he played a video.

It was from kong's mom and dad to kong. It said everything to him. The video was actually made so that if they die before their time kong could know the truth. It all started with his mother. His grandfather and mom were all alone after losing his grandmother. His mom amara was a very good child, very intelligent one. After some years amara's dad married another woman and brought her and her son to live with them. But her son, victor was jealous of amara she just couldnt stand her. He was bad in all kinds of way. They had a hate relationship growing up. Amara's dad was a big businessman, the ceo of falcon ventures and he had made it clear that amara was his heir.

Amara had a lover she love so much and one day they found out she was pregnant. Her dad wasnt that happy but were ready to get them married and make the both of them heirs. This was kept from everyone. Victor wasnt in the country then and was out for a year to a foreign land. When he came back he got to know that amara was going to marry and this will lead to faster transfer of company to her name. Just before her marriage victor went to amara's lover, stefan and killed him. There were no evidence but she knew he did it.

Victor feigned innocence and tried to take over saying amara lost her mental health but amara fought for justice and her child. Victor was furious over the child and he was now trying to kill amara and her child because techically the child will be the next in the line of inheritance. He had built an enormous power by doing illegal things. He used that to hide stefan's death and now for killing amara. Amara ran and ran till one day she couldnt, not with the 3 month child in her arms anyway so she gave the child away in an orphanage for herself and for the child hoping he will have a little less harder time than herself. She wrote a short letter and gave one of the family rings to him which was given by her father before for her marriage which never happened and keeping the other to herself and ran away.