7

(Tw this chapter is gonna include Abuse,Self harm, and suicidal thoughts at this point just stop reading the book)
I woke up the next day at 10 am and the train leaves at 11 am. I quickly put on a green slytherin hoodie and grey sweatpants. I put my hair in a messy bun then started to pack my stuff. It hit 11:45 and I assumed pansy was already at the train so I didn't worry about her. I just wanted to be alone on the ride home so I could prepare myself for my dad. I got to the train and sat in a empty compartment. I feel bad for mattheo because he probably thinks i dont want to talk to him but I really just want to stay alone.
The train started moving and i was stull alone so I decided to take a nap
I woke up and noticed we made it to the station it kind of made me sad nobody came to look for me but now im gonna have to deal with my dad so I really don't care anymore. I walked out onto the platform and walked through the wall to see only my mum i got excited and ran up and hugged her. "Mom i missed you so much!" "Awe hunny i missed you too!" I pulled away from the hug to go in the car and start my drive home
We pulled up to the house and i sat there for a moment admiring how i have no bruises or cuts on me. I got out of the car and walked to the front door "Dad! I missed you so much!" I said as i ran up to try to hug him. That was a very bad idea. He grabbed my neck and slammed me against the wall "Dont lie to your father!" He screamed as he started choking me "dad! I can't breathe" I managed to get out. He let go and instead of actually hitting me he just left me there. "You have to come to my business party tonight go get ready" he said as he walked away. Thats why he stopped. So people didn't suspect anything. Before i get ready i want to right to pansy.
Dear pansy,
         I miss you already and its only been a day. I hope you have a good Christmas! Sorry I didn't sit with any of you on the train i just wanted to be alone today. But when we get back tell me all about your break i will want every little detail!
Love, 
          Y/n
         After sending my owl off I started getting ready. I decided to wear a tight black dress that goes above my knees and i left my hair down and curled it. I felt pretty so I walked out to my mum to see what she thinks. "Mum what do you think of this?" "Awe hunny you look gorgeous!" My mum always make me feel better about things. Before i knew it was time to go.I didn't know anyone at his work so i was just gonna staying by my mom and standing in the corner. After awhile my mum had to drive home cause my dad had gotten super drunk. I knew the second I walked through my front do I would get hit do i ran to my room before he got in the house so I could at least be on my bed.
The door slammed open and there he was. He walked over to me and started punching me and slapping me all over. "I wish i had a choice on if i could take you or not! God your such a stupid child!how have you not noticed were not your real parents! Your real last names potter so start going by that and stop embarrassing this family!" He screamed as he hit me. What? Im a potter?! That cant be real though? Can it? I'll ask professor snape about it when we get back.After like 10 minutes i passed out it went on like this everyday till the day i left break. For Christmas mum bought me a locket with her picture in it. And according to my dad I deserved nothing. His words hurt do bad I started self harming myself. Where ever i went my knife came. I cant wait to go back to hogwarts
(Time skip to the day you go back to hogwarts)
Me and pansy had written to each other everyday even though i never told her about my dad. Before my mum took me to the station to leave me dad decided to punch me in the face and then went to his room.
We got out the car and walked to the wall "bye mum i love you!" I said as i ran through the wall with all my stuff. Im sure i had black eyes but I didn't even care about who saw at my old school nobody cared what happened they would just make fun of you for it. I have to ask snape if potter has a sibling. I need to know. Before my thoughts could continue i was pulled in to a hug my hermione. "Y/n! What happened?!" She asked me as she looked at my face. Why does she always notice? Does she care? "Nothing im just clumsy remember?!" I said trying to get her to forget about it "sure you are. Well bye y/n i have to go back to ron now" "bye mione!" I missed her.
I found pansy,enzo,mattheo and stupid draco in a compartment and i came in and sat next to pansy. "Y/n! What the hell happened" Mattheo said to me "nothing" "y/n thats not nothing" pansy said looking at me. "Yes it is now stop talking about it" I really didn't want to talk about my dad or who I thought was my dad. Mattheo and pansy switched seats as i went to the bathroom and I decided to just deal with it. I had accidentally fallen asleep on Mattheo's shoulder and i woke up in my bed with Mattheo next to me. I checked the time and it was 3 am but I decided to go back to sleep even though i wasn't tired.
Awee it was such a sad chapter but ended off good! Tell me what you thought