8

I woke up and it was 8:30 so i had to start getting ready for the day so I decided to wake up Mattheo. "Wake up!!" I screamed shaking him pansy had already went somewhere so I didn't have to wake her up. "God y/n im up!" I laughed and got off the bed to brush my teeth. "So y/n wanna tell me what all those bruises and cuts are from?" He asked tilting his head a little. "It's nothing. Why do you care anyway?" "Because i just do now tell me what they are from" "fine their from my dad" i had never told anyone what hes done and i dont know why i told mattheo. "Y/n thats so much more than nothing!" "Yea i know i just dont like talking about it" "y/n come here" he said holding his arms out for me to hug and i took them. The hug felt nice and i don't normally hug people. I didn't even notice but i had been crying into his shoulder. "Sorry I didn't mean to cry" i said wiping my tears away. I never liked crying infront of people. "Y/n its okay you go through a lot at home you should cry" he made me feel safe when i was around him. I Slightly pulled away and just looked in his eyes. We didn't move just stared into each other eyes and then he leaned in. It took a minute to render into my brain but immediately i kissed him back. it wasn't a rough kiss or anything it was a gentle kiss that we both needed. After we pulled away from each other i just rested my head on his shoulder. We didn't say a word we just sat there enjoying each other's company. "Mattheo i need to get ready" "okay i'll go get changed then meet you in the common room"
I got ready and headed down the start to the common room "took you long enough" "shut up" i say laughing and pushing him. As we were walking to the great hall draco walked up to us "you know riddle you could do so much better than this" he said then walked away. Mattheo tried to run up and punch him but i had pulled him back and continued walking to the great hall. I didn't want anymore drama with Draco.
(Sorry guys this is kinda short but deal with it😘😘)