Chapter Seventeen - Good bye Sabo, Leaving Dressrosa, and Zou

Keiko closed her eyes. She was leaning on the wall. Stuck between unconsciousness and consciousness. In short she was awake. She could here but her body did not want to move and her eyes did not want to open. Her legs where crossed. Her body was relaxed. She looked peaceful. She looked asleep. She listened as they spoke. Not wanting to move. So. She just sat there. Her eyes closed. She was relaxed. She almost looked dead. If not for the soft, and slow unnoticeable movement of her chest as she breathed in. It was almost impossible to notice. She truly looked peaceful. It was currently night. A few other people where asleep. She was really good at pretending to be asleep. Not people can see the differences. Ace can from time to time but it's rare. He was currently on of the few asleep. In fact so far there has only been three that notice it all the time. Those three where Rayleigh, Shanks, and Sabo. Kei heard her crew stiffen and the sound of a door opening. Along with a familiar presence. Her eyes stayed close as they talked for a few seconds but right when Robin went to say that he was her brother he cut her off. His eyes focused on his sister. "Keiko. Stop pretending to be asleep." She only sighed and slightly opened her eyes. Glaring at him. Her head pounded as she looked at the male. "Head ack?" She only groaned. "Can't sleep either." She again groaned. "If you tal-" she cut him off. Know what he was going to talk about. She will not talk about the scar on her face. That was her problem. She had already dragged enough people into it. Shanks... Ben... fuck some how even Rayleigh got involved in it. Probably because he has a connection to all three of them and it's impossible to hid things from him. No more people. Her eyes stayed closed as she talked.
"No. It's our problem. We will take care of it. No one else." He only hummed. He sat down next to her and pulled her down so her head was resting on his lap.
"Well at least try to get some sleep. And quiet trying to do things on your own. You got a really bad habit of doing that." She only hummed. As he sighed with her answer.
"Nahh I think I'm good." Sabo slightly glared at her as he did the one thing he knew would make her fall asleep. He rubbed his finger through her hair and gently scratched the scalp of her head. Effectively playing with her hair. She leaned into it as her conciseness began to leave her. "Asshole." Was all she could say.
"You know you love me."
"Yes. I do. But I'm still pissed off about that little stunt you did." He voice begsin to die out. Only Sabo could hear the last sentence. Smirking at his succession making her fall asleep.

Keiko was scared. This... this thing. Was pretending to be a human. This thing was nothing but ash wright know. But. Before. It was a demon. A monster. One that she had never seen before. Her hand tightened on the leg she was holding onto. Her face buried into the fabric of the pants. This. Was one of the few things Keiko feared. Bens hand slid down and patted Keiko's head as he slightly glared at the ash pile. Shanks was panting. It had taken all three of them to kill this thing. They did not mark it out unharmed. Ben was bleed around his wrist. The thing had tried to cut his hand on when he pointed his gun at it. Shanks was missing his left arm. And Keiko had a huge cut on her face. Shanks looked to the girl shacking in fear. Neither could blame her. Both where terrified of that thing. A look of guilt spread on his face. Ben also looked at the girl. Guilt also plastered on his face.

They where to late. The two and only the two had heard her scream. They came running only to see her gripping the side of her face. A figure standing in front of her. Fighting the creature. The two instantly shit forward to help the figure. Inky to realize it was death. And to notice that Keiko was completely and utterly concentrated on giving him as much power as possible.

Keiko's grip tightened on Ben before it loosened and the girl passed out due to fear, blood loss, and exhaustion. Both Ben and Shanks shot out to catch the girl. Ben was faster and picked her up. Putting her on his back the three returned to the village. When the young female woke up the three swore to never bring up the event. To keep it a secret.