Chapter 6

Jisoo and Lisa walked inside the dorm with Chaeyoung. It was way bigger than their dorm. There was a table filled with alcohol and snacks, a few sofas filled with people watching a football game on the television and the floor was filled with people talking and playing spin the bottle. Taehyung sees them and waves at them before walking towards them.

"What do you guys want to drink?" Taehyung asked. "We have all the beer you can ever think of and soda."

"We're not really thirsty, thanks." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Suit yourself, if you need anything I'll be watching the football game there." Taehyung points at the couches filled with people before walking away.

Seok-Jin sees them and immediately pulls them with him. "Play spin the bottle with us." He said.

They hesitantly sit down with a bunch of other students from the dorm. Seok-Jin spins the bottle and it lands on himself. He laughs at himself. He spins it again and it lands on Chaeyoung. Without a second thought, Seok-Jin kisses her.

"You guys keep playing, I've got a little something to do with her." Seok-Jin pulls Chaeyoung in the bedroom and locks the door.

Another student spins the bottle and it lands on Lisa. Lisa spins the bottle and it lands on Jisoo. 

"If you don't want to-" Lisa gets interrupted by Jisoo kissing her. It was a long kiss, she blushed. Usually, Lisa was the one making other people blush, but today, Jisoo made the opposite happen.

When it was midnight, Lisa and Jisoo went back to the dorm. They were really awkward after the kiss.

"Jisoo.. was the kiss-" Lisa gets interrupted again.

"It was just a kiss, nothing more..." Jisoo interrupts her. "We're friends right?"

"Yeah, we're friends." A look of disappointment comes across Lisa's face.

That night, Lisa couldn't sleep. All that was replaying in her head was Jisoo saying that it was just a kiss. Lisa knows that for her, it wasn't just a kiss. It was the best moment of her life.

She sits on her bed and looks beside her to find Jisoo already asleep. She walked out of the dorm room to find Chaeyoung going in.

"I thought you'd be asleep by now." Chaeyoung said.

"Couldn't sleep." Lisa replied. "How was Seok-Jin?"

"He was hot." Chaeyoung smiled at the thought of him.

That morning, Lisa woke up to find her head hurting a lot. It felt like her head was being crushed by a big rock. She checks her temperature and finds herself having a fever. These days, Lisa keeps getting sick. The insomnia isn't helping either.

Jisoo notices Lisa looking sick and pale. She decided to skip classes that day so she can take care of Lisa. She feeds Lisa some soup to make her feel better.

"You should go to class." Lisa said in a hoarse voice.

"Not a chance, I'm staying here, right beside you until you get better." Jisoo gives her some medicine and a glass of water. "It's sleeping pills. You should get some rest."