CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER TWO- Kings and Ravens

Warning for creepy weird dude and harassment

Warning for creepy weird dude and harassment. Angst. Unedited. If anyone has any feedback pls lemme know! It's hard for me to replicate Dreams personality sometimes, so if anything is out too out of character pls let me know :D

-"I'M SORRY MY LORD." Celenstine sat on his knees, bowing as an apology. Someone could say he was scared to meet the eyes of the one who looked upon him.

The upper-class angel eyed the angel with an almost sympathetic smile, "You are young Celenstine." The angel started to pace around Celenstine, whom hugged himself to stop himself from shaking. "Young. Gullible.. Stupid." He shut the book he was holding with a loud sound that made the younger angel flinch.

"I.. I apologize my lord." Celenstine kept his gaze on the marble floors of the other angels territory.

"Oh I know you are my little bird." The blonde angel gripped Celenstine face and made him meet the other angels eyes. The angel almost whimpered at how strong Bishop held his face. "Unfortunately I can not let this go so easily. I trusted you to keep an eye on Lucifer, and you couldn't complete a simple task."

The Raven haired angel watched as Bishop touched a few strands of his dark locks. Celenstine winced as he grabbed more of his hair and pulled him up to his feet.

"As much as I like to see you on your knees, I would rather you be standing for your punishment." The angel placed two palms on the side of Celenstines head, "This is my way of showing.. mercy my bird."

"My lord-" Celenstine stopped when he saw his vision start to deteriorate. Black spots slowly covered his vision as the last thing visual was the blurry smile of the blonde. "I- I can't- my lord-" he stumbled back and fell backwards.

"The irony of this all. Rather than sending you out of your home. I am punishing you. You were blind to Lucifers evil plans so now you will be blind for eternity. Perhaps one day you will learn from your mistakes. You should thank me." The blonde gave a sinister grin.

"Please.. please don't do this.." he whispered with a shaky voice as he loosely gripped the bottom of Bishops robe. The blonde let him beg and beg but never spoke another word.

.
.
.

The Raven haired angel skimmed through the book titles, his finger tips grazing the various literature. Heavens library had every literature known to man, he knew he would find the book in a matter of time. He was able to quickly read the titles as he read the brail inscriptions.