''USJ''

narrates the writer

you can see in a campus of the facilities to a class with their two teachers and in that a portal opens and from there enters many villains, the two teachers to see that one of them is thrown where are the villains and the other stays with the students who thought it was part of the training but to realize that they were villains became very nervous, in that the portal comes out a chicken with extensions and a boy of 18 years peli-celeste with several hands on his body

the man from the portal went to the students and distributed them all over the USJ territory and a certain green-haired boy had fallen in a tsunami territory in a boat, he and two of his classmates fell ay but the young man had an idea and thanks to it they managed to get out of ay without having to face any villain and when they were on the coast they managed to see how the chicken with extensions was hurting their sensei.

tomura: oh, how boring, i think that if i get rid of some of his students all might come *at that he goes quickly to izuku and his companions who couldn't react quickly until the moment when tomura was in front of them about to kill them.

aizawa when he saw that he used his quirk to avoid the villain to kill his students but he got a big surprise when he saw what happened next, just like the others who saw that with great amazement what happened.

izuku saw the sky-blue boy and he did the same and their looks connected and a red thread appeared in their pinkies and one of their eyes changed color to the same color as the other one, so tomura had now one red eye and the other one green and izuku had one green eye and the other one red.

they lasted about 8 seconds seeing each other and each one "saw" the past of each one giving them a big headache, until the big doors of the place opened and from there entered all might angry he and nomu started a fight making tomura and izuku take their eyes off the other and pay attention to the fight and taking advantage of that the purple-haired and the green-haired escaped from there leaving only izuku and tomura watching the fight.

(the fight was just like the anime/manga)

the headache they had was so bad that they couldn't take it anymore and tomura asked kurogiri to get out of there quickly and at that moment he fainted because of the strong headache he had, luckily kurogiri took him in time and left with him leaving the chicken with extensions and the poor villains there....

Izuku was not the exception because in the middle of the fight he could not finish watching because his headache was so bad that he fainted without seeing tomura retreating and said:

izuku: t-tenko Shimura...to-tomura s-shigaraki.....

.

.

.

.

.

############################

Yup, another shigadeku story B) I don't finish one when I'm already with another story eh? X'D well, I hope you liked the chapter and the idea of this story was from the tik toker: tomudeku_mi_religion, thanks for letting me use his idea ^^, without further ado I wake up

~sayonara