''let the game begin; part 2''

Today we present...

"Let the game begin; part 2."

Narrate tomura shigaraki / tenko shimura

I woke up and the first thing I saw was kurogiri next to me sleeping in a chair and we were in my room apparently, at that moment kurogiri woke up and when he saw me he got up from the chair and like a worried mother, he checked me and asked me if I was ok....

Tomura: I'm fine kurogiri *I said already annoyed and with a slight headache*

Kurogiri: I hope so...*he said more calmly*

Tomura: By the way, how long did you faint?

Kurogiri: you fell asleep 6 days tomura

Tomura: NANI?!?!!! *I shouted in surprise and suddenly sat up in bed, bad idea, it made my headache increase a little bit* ahg! *I groaned from the headache*

Kurogiri: it's-- *I interrupt him*

Tomura: I'm fine kurogiri!..*I said and at that moment my sensei comes through the door with a serious face* s-sensei....

A.F.O: tomura *he paid attention to him* you really found your destiny in that heroism academy? *he asked a bit seriously and I just nodded* well...and, what's his name?

Tomura: he...his name is izuku midoriya 

A.F.O: un...and how is he? *I don't understand why you are asking me this*

Tomura: he is green-haired with freckles and its eyes are of green as emerald...(it is very nice if I analyze it well .... WHAT IDIOTIC THING DID I JUST SAY?!?!?!) *I thought hating myself for my thoughts*

A.F.O: un...y que quirk had? *what?...*

Tomura: his quirk...(in his memories I saw that he was a mukosei all his life and until recently he got one...but those memories were a little blurry) *I thought of something to tell him* he....

A.F.O: the one you take? *he said waiting for my answer*

Tomura: he...he is a mukosei sir *I said surprising him and kurogiri* he is a carrier of the O.F.A  ...that's the only answer as to why from one day to the next I stopped being a mukosei for the U.A. entrance exams...(it's the only thing that would make sense since those memories are so fuzzy*...)

A.F.O.: so he's an A.F.O. carrier huh? *he said smiling, that got me bad thorn for some reason* good! Since that is what you will do from today tomura *she said smiling*

Tomura: and what would that be?....

A.F.O: your job from today is to make that boy go next door dark with us and if that happens, you'll take him to me and I'll take away the O.F.A and I will give him another quirk if he wants it...but your main mission is...to make him become a villain and corrupt him and make him see that the world is rotten *he said smiling wickedly*

Tomura: unn, all right but, how the fuck am I going to approach him if he's going to think I'm going to do something to him?! *although it wouldn't be too far from the reality that I wish...*

A.F.O: I had already thought about it and it's that we have the advantage that he and you are destined since you can then use it as an excuse as to why you should approach him, "I'm not sure why you should approach him you are my destined one after all, I want to get to know you better"  that will be the excuse you will use *I was about to reproach him that it wouldn't work and besides I don't want anything related to that broccoli with legs* and if you don't like that plan, then look for one with a good excuse to get close to him without the damned heroes knowing about it

that made me keep quiet, it was true that with that excuse at least let me be close to him and besides I can't think of anything better with which I can saw sensei's mouth...although this would be dangerous because if a hero catches me, and with this damn heroes society I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to kill me just for to be different from the rest...

Tomura:...it's ok sensei, I'll do it *I ended up asecting this damn crazy thing*

A.F.O: good decision tomura *he said smiling* the plan starts tomorrow so you'd better get some rest *he goes to the door and opens it* for what is to come in the future... *he says before leaving my room...*

Kurogiri: I think I'd better let you rest *he goes to the door and said* until tomorrow tomura *and he leaves and closes the door behind him*

I noticed something while sensei was talking and it was that, it seemed as if he was having fun of all this, as if this were a simple game for the...

This will be a simple game for him, this will become .....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The game of betrayal

A game where the loser loses EVERYTHING....