''now it's my turn''

izuku narrates

izuku: gomen'nasai! *i was apologizing to a man for having collided with him and i kept running to the U.A., you may wonder why? well, it's easy to say it

I'M LATE FOR MY CLASSES WITH AIZAWA BECAUSE I OVERSLEPT!!!!

And the shameless shigaraki didn't let me stand up, because apparently he wanted me to be punished!

I arrived and ran through the corridors in search of my classroom, which didn't take me long because I already knew the way, when I entered I felt my heart stop when I saw aizawa-sensei standing in front of my classmates in the classroom staring at me with a frown

aizawa: why are you late, midoriya? *asks me a little angrily* why were you 20 minutes late?

izuku: I-I...*I get closer and tell him in a whisper just for him to hear*~I ran into him yesterday afternoon~

aizawa: mmm, well, you'll tell me more details at break time~*he said it in a low voice just for me to hear* for now, you sit down and pay attention to me *he said and I obeyed him* okay, let's continue....

[...]

 it was already free time and I went with aizawa-sensei to the principal's office and when I entered there was AM and the principal nezu drinking tea

nezu: good afternoon midoriya

izuku: good afternoon to you too principal *I greeted him back* hello AM *I greeted him*

A.M: hello midoriya-shonen *she said it a little bit to me dry*

 nezu: well, why are you here today? *takes a sip of his cup of tea*

izuku: w-well, last night when I was on my way back to my apartment I met him on the way *that surprised everyone present* he accompanied me to the apartment and my mother met him *I said already being a little nervous* he luckily said another name but....

nezu: but what?

izuku: b-but the bastard told my mother that we were destined and that's something I wanted to avoid...*I said this last one angry at the memory of that* and, now I don't know what to do, I don't want anyone else to know about this

aizawa: yes, but you still haven't said why you were late today, midoriya

izuku: oh well (should i tell them or not?) he-he had slept over at the apartment last night *I said and apparently that caught the attention of the director* and since there were only 2 h-rooms, he-he *I blushed a little* slept with me last night *I said a little nervous*

A.M/aizawa/nezu: WHAT?! *they shouted in surprise*

aizawa: e-that bastard slept with you last night?! *of the 3 of them, aizawa-sensei was the one who seemed to be most bothered by it*

izuku: y-yes, and that's why I couldn't come earlier because *sigh with annoyance* that fool shigaraki wouldn't let me and apparently he wanted you to scold me for being late *I said looking at my sensei*

aizawa: ya go....

nezu: unnn...well, I already know what you could do to get closer to him

izuku: what would be director nezu?

nezu: *smiles* you know something he likes, right? *I nod* great! then take him to a place that he likes and You will do everything you can to seduce him *he said the latter in surprise to us*

zuku: w-what? *I asked in surprise*

A.M: director nezu, don't you think that's a bit much? *I asked in surprise*

aizawa: that's already a lot! my son is still too young to do that, director!

nezu: understand aizawa-kun, shigaraki tomura is the leader of the league of villains and we don't know what they will do in the future and that's why we need him to be with us as soon as possible *serious* if necessary, that young midoriya will have to seducirlo and offer her body to gain her trust and affection, to do so... *he said seriously*

narrated the writer

everyone who was there was very surprised

izuku didn't know what to say because on the one hand, he didn't want to do that and on the other hand, the director was right, they couldn't waste time having a way to bring him to them.

aizawa: e-you're serious nezu...? *he was surprised*

nezu: *sits down* well midoriya, what do you choose? *at that the 3 of them saw him waiting for his answer*

izuku: i-i...*thinks about it very well* I, I will, you're right director nezu, we can't waste time having a way to bring him here *that surprised his two sensei's who looked at him incredulously*

A.M: b-but midoriya-shonen *didn't know what to say*

nezu: *smiles* good decision midoriya-kun, you can go now *izuku nods and leaves his office* aizawa, A.M *changed his smile for a serious face* you have to help me to convince him to do what he can to catch shigaraki tomura this far *he said seriously* and I don't want a 'no' as answer

aizawa/A.M: hai *they agreed*.

although aizawa didn't want to, he couldn't disobey nezu...

narrates izuku

when i left the principal's office i went to my classroom because the bell rang and while i was walking i was thinking about what nezu had said.

if it is necessary that the young midoriya has to seduce him and offer his body to win his trust and affection, let him do so...

.....

well! now it's my turn to be the one who wins this board game...

.

.

.

it seems that izuku will take the second step in this chess game....

///////////////////////////////////