''the sena with the mother-in-law''

narrativa escritora

you could see two green-haired people cooking and a blue-haired man watching curiously the two green-haired people cooking, inko asked her son to brighten up the table with tomura, izuku and tomura were setting the table in an awkward silence until izuku broke it

izuku: *sigh*~why the hell did you tell her that?~*he said quietly so his mother wouldn't hear them*

tomura: *sees izuku with a smirk*~it was to annoy you, brat~*he sneered*

izuku: ~yeah, and now you screw you with my mother's interrogation in a few minutes~*he smiled back a little nervously watching tomura's smile fade away*

tomura:~what do you mean interrogation?~*he said confused*

izuku:~as you heard, m-manolo~*he tried to make fun of him*

tomura:~what do you mean, manolo? broccoli with legs?!~*he said a little louder and started to get irritated just like izuku when he heard that nickname*

izuku:~what do you mean broccoli with legs? hand fatigues? *he also started to raise his voice and pouted angrily but that made him look cute

inko: what are you doing? *asked behind izuku who was startled by her mother's sudden question*

izuku: n-nothing o-oka-san ^^ *smiles at her a little nervously* we-were just ah....

tomura: (he's very nervous) *thought a little inrritando* nothing wrong, mother-in-law *smiled amused* we were just talking, weren't we, midoriya?

izuku: un! *sits down* yeah oka-san, we were just talking ^^

inko: oh how nice that you're getting to know each other more ^^ by the way, the sena is ready now

izuku: oh good :D

after that, the three of them sat down to eat talking a little bit, or rather, izuku and inko talking while tomura watched them and from time to time participated in the conversations, it also started to rain......

until inko started her interrogation...

inko: and tell me shimura-san *tomura sees her* where did you two meet? *she asked smiling le*

both izuku and tomura got a little nervous because of that question

tomura: well *clears throat* we met last night *inko raised an eyebrow, confused* w-well you see, i happened to be walking down the street when i saw that some thieves wanted to rob midoriya *she said worrying to inko* but don't worry, I got there in time and helped him and that's how we met and we saw that we were destined for each other *a whole story was made up in a few minutes*

inko didn't doubt much since technically that story sounded very credible and it didn't sound false and even more knowing that the villains and thieves were everywhere...

izuku, seeing that his mother calmed down, followed tomura's lead

izuku: ah! y-yes *she nodded in agreement to what the blue-haired man said* d-after that, shiga- I mean! shimura and I exchanged numbers to stay in touch *she smiled a little nervously*

inko: unn....well, and how old are you shimura-san? *she asked looking at him*

tomura: I'm 18 years old *eats another piece of meat*

inko: 18?! *she said surprised* you're older! *tomura nods* carefully I find out that you put a hand on her because if you don't, I will take care of you myself, understood shimura tenko? *warned, or rather, threatened looking at tomura who completely tensed up at the aggressive behavior of that nice woman he met about 50 minutes ago or so*