Mitsuki Bakugo x Fem! Reader

Yes Y/N is 16, but She will turn 17 soon, and besides its 100% consensual, BTW Mitsuki is a lesbian and she is divorced. 

(she divorced her husband when Katsuki was 6, because Mitsuki found herself liking woman a lot, and watching Lesbian porn, but she thought she was bi-sexual, but she figured she was a lesbian, when she lost feelings for her husband)

-Y/N POV

I am in my apartment, my parents are not home, suddenly i hear the doorbell. "i wonder who that might be" i whisper to myself, i walk to the front door and i look through the peephole, there is no one, so i decide to open the front door, and i see a note on the doormat, i pick the note up and walk inside, then i sit on my couch, and i read the note, it reads: "Dear Y/N L/N, i am writing to you because i would like you to come to my house to discuss some matters with you, best regards Mitsuki Bakugo" i wonder whether to go to her house or not, but in the end i decide to go.

-Mitsuki POV

i am relaxing in my house,  hoping Y/N will come, then i hear a knock on the door, i walk to it and open the door, and i see Y/N. "hello Y/N, come in and take a seat" Y/N nods, walks in and sits on my couch, sitting there like a little fucking Angel, like she did nothing wrong, i sit next to her, and looks at her "do you know what you did wrong, Y/N?" She shakes her head and says "no, i... i don't know what i did wrong" She looks a little nervous, like she knows what she did wrong but she won't admit it "you sure, you don't know?" She looks away but looks at me again "Yes Mrs Bakugo, i-i don't know what i did wrong" i grip her chin and looks her in the eyes "look me in the eyes when i am talking to you, i know you're lying, you know exactly what you did wrong, you were mocking my son, and bullying him" i let go of her chin "i-i... but its his own fault! he deserves it! he was mocking and bullying Izuku!"

I look at her angrily as i stand up "i don't care, you could have told me or an adult, instead of hurting my son" "fuck you, i'm leaving" She tries leaving but i grab her wrist hashly "no you fucking don't, what if i was to bully you?!" i say as she tries pulling away, i'm not caring whether i am hurting her or scaring her "you would never, old hag" She says with disdain. I chuckle and laugh with a crazed look in my eyes "what'd you just say little brat!?" She looks scared, and she tries pulling away "can you let me leave please?" I hold her wrist tighter "no. you do not get to leave after disrespecting me, in my own home"

-Y/N POV

i am scared as i look at her angry look. "b-but he deserved it" i say scared, as she holds my wrist tightly, almost painfully. "nobody deserves that Y/N, but fine lets see how you'll like it" She pushes me into the wall, and holds me there. "do you like that huh Y/N!? that doesn't feel so nice, do it now?! now you are gonna apologize" She says looking into my eyes with a piercing gaze "fine i'm sorry, i won't do it again" She relaxes her face and smiles "good girl, you better not, now come here"

She bends me over a table, and then kisses my lips passionately, she moves to kiss my neck "you are such a beautiful girl, you know" She continues to kiss my neck, being dominant, then she gets me on the couch, and she continues kissing me Passionately. "You have such soft and lovely lips" She continues kissing you, then she moves to my neck again. She continues making out with me for some minutes, when she is done, she pulls away and says "now i think we are finished here, don't worry, you're still mine, and of course i can pay you some visits so i can taste those pretty lips" She kisses my lips again, then she gets up and pulls me up to her by my wrist, she kisses me again, then she says goodbye to me

(Word Count: 743)