CHAPTER 2

Sumedh’s POV :

I was asking that mate about my classes but he was talking about some game ...? I was about to ask him what was he taking about but I halted my hand when someone tapped on his shoulder .

That dude was infront of me making me unable to see that person's face . But when he turned to look who called him , a sudden punch was landed on his cheeks stumbling him and resulting in falling down .

I saw that person's face ...... It is she... She is so damn cute . Her features .... her sharp nose ..... her eyes full of anger ....and her lips.....

and her lips

WTH ...!! How can you think like that for a girl Sumedh . But.... why did she punched him ?

You really like to spoil my mood right ? ” That girl said to that boy . “  Now see the real me .” Saying this she kicked him and made him stand by his collar and started giving him punches on his stomach.

OMG...!!! Should I separate them ? But my mom always taught me not to get in any fight . What if she started hitting me like him if I interfered in their business ?

Almost the whole college gathered here to see that drama . She was about to punch him more but someone came from behind and back hugged her .

Sumedh’s POV end :

Sumedh’s POV end :

Mallika was beating the hell out of that guy but someone hugged her from behind . That was her bestie Siddharth . Siddharth was trying to make her calm as he knows how to calm her down when she is having her anger issues .

Mallika stopped her activity . Relaxing herself in her bestie’s arm .

Miku....” he called her softly . She hummed as a reply . “ Did you forget what the doctor said ? ” . “ No...” . “ Then why are you doing this ? I know he was wrong and what you did was totally right .. you have my full support but don't you think you are worsening your health ? ”

Sumedh was just standing there not so far but unable to hear their conversation .

You should take care of yourself .. okay ? ” . “ Hmm..”  she answered . Siddharth pulled out from the hug and said to the boy whose nose and lips both were bleeding “ You can go now and don't you dare do that same thing again .” . That boy left from their as so the crowd when Siddharth glared at them .

Sumedh was still standing there with confusion written all over his face .

Siddharth turned to him and said “ You need something ? ” . Sumedh returned to his sensed and said “Uhh.. yeah.. actually I wanted to know where was my class .. ” . “ Give me your schedule ” . Sumedh handed him his schedule and told him the class and he left after knowing what he wanted to .

Meanwhile all the members of Mallika’s gang came . “ Are you alright Miku ? ” Monica asked making her chuckled . “ He should be the one to whom you should ask this but he doesn't deserves anyone's sympathy .”
Saying this she left for her class and so all of them .

- To be continued