CHAPTER 12

AT MALLIKA'S HOME

Mallika and sumedh reached at their home and went to their respective rooms.

After some time.......

A maid knocked at Mallika's door and asked her to come downstairs for dinner.

Mallika went down and saw Sumedh watching television.

Is dad home ?” Mallika asked the maid.

Not yet ma'am. ” Mallika nodded.

Mallika then thought of watching television with Sumedh as they still have time before dinner.

She was about to go but the a sudden knock on the door stopped her. She looked around and saw none of the maid was near so she decided to open the door.

She went to the door and opened it.

She saw her tired dad and moved aside to let him in.

Her father smiled at her which she geniunely returned.

I’ll come in ten minutes, after fresh up.” Mallika's father said and made his way upstairs to his room.

After few minutes

At dinner table

All three of them were eating their foods in silence until Mallika stated something.

Dad...? Me and my friends have decided to spend this vacation in an island.”

“Okay. But also take Sumedh with you.”

He is already in.”

“Ohh really..!!! I see you both are getting well together.” Mallika's father told eyeing both of them.

Yes uncle and we are even bestfriend now. Right Miku ?” Sumedh said.

Yes we are.”

Mallika's father became shocked after hearing this.

Well, it's kinda shocking for me but I'm happy that you both are good friends now.” Mallika's father said with a smile tugging on his face.

But where are you going for vacation ?”

We have thought of going to some hilly place but we still haven't decided where ?” Sumedh replied with a small pout on his face.

Mallika looked at his face and some good seconds his face remembered her of someone. Someone special.

She quickly diverted her eyes from him.

Ohh mind if I suggest you some place ?”

“Why not uncle ?”

Well...what about ladakh ? There you can even stay with your cousin. He stays there. He can even guide you there. ”

“That's a nice idea though. I will ask others about this.” Mallika said.

Just tell me tomorrow after asking them. I have to talk with your cousin too about this. ”

“ Sure uncle and thank you for this amazing idea. You know Ladakh id just an awesome place. I wanted to go there but never got that chance. ” Sumedh stated and mallika's father smiled at him.

After dinner they went to their rooms and slept.

Next day
At college

“WHAT..?? WE ARE GOING TO LADAKH ?” Avneet shouted in excitement.

Yes we are but will you please shut your damn mouth, everyone's looking at us.” Monica said.

So basically the organiser of our trip is uncle. Wow uncle is so cool. Just like me.” Basant said.

How will we go there ? I mean by what ? Please don't make me travel by bus. I will literally vomit. I know myself.” Kinshuk said.

Can we go by train ? It's been a long time since we travelled by train and the journey is really enjoyable.” Siddharth said.

Dad said that we will go by flight but it's okay I will tell him to book the tickets of train.”

- to be continued