Meeting Him

That day, as decided, Maithili came and picked up Anisha in her car. She was accompanied by her mother, Krishna Sharma, her aunt, Preeti Tiwari and cousin sister, Karuna Tiwari. They were basically going to finalize her wedding lehenga which was delayed until now because Maithili did not want to shop for her wedding attire without Anisha's opinion. Afterwards, the ladies would look out for some sarees for themselves, while the younger ones would go on and look out for some attires for the various occasions.

The wedding lehenga was finalized and then Maithili, Anisha and Karuna, were given permission to go and help themselves. While the ladies had already finalized most of their attires and even Karuna was done earlier, only the friends were left, who were more than happy helping each other. 

"Hey, mithu, try this out! This will look good on you. You can try this on for the sangeet ceremony, what say?" Anisha spoke as Maithili looked at her and then the outfit. A grey and pink lehenga with embroidered dupatta, that was. 

"Hmm, nice but not that eye catchy to me." Came her reply. Anisha nodded but kept the outfit on one side, for she has actually liked that one. 

"Anisha! Look at that one! How about that? She tried putting a yellow anarkali suit to herself and stood in front of the mirror. 

"It is so beautiful! You must get this one packed mithu!" Before Anisha could reply, Maithili's mother did that for her. Anisha smiled and nodded.

"Aunty how about this one? Isn't this so beautiful too? I had showed this to Maithili but she had outright denied it." Anisha raised the lehenga that she had kept aside and showed it to the elder ladies.

"Well, Anisha, this would suit you better! You would look so pretty in this one!" Maithili's aunt came forward and let the dupatta of the dress, rest on her shoulder.

"I think Preeti is right! Anisha, you should go for this one." Krishna also backed her opinion. Anisha wanted to deny but looking at the determination and love in Krishna's eyes, she decided against it.

"Let me have a look too, please !! Oh my God!! You will look stunning in that attire, I must tell you!" Maithili wasn't able to contain her enthusiasm, no matter how hard she tried.

After some more time, all of them went to eat something and refresh themselves for another round of shopping. When they were finally done, it was already past seven in the evening. 

"Mom, don't you feel, it is a waste of time picking up and dropping Anisha at her home everyday? I mean let's take her to our house only, that would be better." Maithili started the topic playfully as she saw Himani approach them with a tray having glasses of water. 

"Mithu beta!! I fully understand where you are heading to!" Himani fake smiled as she twisted Maithili's ear lightly.

"Aah! Aunty! Ab aap samjh hi gyi hain to bhej dijiye na use hamare saath, pleaseeee!!" Maithili spoke, adding an extra long please in her request." 

"Just let her stay here for tomorrow, while we shop for ourselves, then she can go with you!" Himani left her ear and explained.

"Thank you so so much Aunty!! You are the best! I love you!" Maithili hugged her happily while the others laughed.

The next day, Anisha along with her mother and sister, left for the market. They had to shop for Pinky's attires and footwear for all of them. Once inside the clothing and accessories shop once again, the salesman started showing them different dresses of different designs. 

Once again, there was something Anisha liked. It was a bright yellow colored shrug, blouse and palazzo set. The shrug was embroidered, while the blouse was kept light and the palazzo was neither heavy nor light.