Bonus Chapter: Annie's Love (Smut)

Enjoy for those who wanted a smut chapter!

You can skip this chapter if you want because this does not tie into any of the other chapters. Y'all may consider this a non-canon chapter. And there'll be another one too. Just don't know when it's gonna happen.

________________________________________

⚠ Warning ⚠ Well.... You already know what this contains just by reading the title of the chapter name above. If you are not comfortable reading sexual stuff please skip it.

Annie: You're Y/n, my best friend. You'll always be my best friend no matter what. You're the first person ever that offered me to stay and live along side. We've only known each for a couple years but to me... You're the first person I've cared about second to my father.

Y/n: Annie...

Annie: Wanna get some air and walk around?

Y/n: Sure.

(Annie holds your hand and you both went out to the streets. You and Annie wonder through the streets of trost and notice there's more people than usual)

There's so many people.

???: In about a week, commander Erwin is gonna announce to the cadets if they want to join the scouts or not.

Y/n: Mr. Hannes!

Hannes: Hey kid, how are you doing? It's been so long since we last saw each other.

Y/n: It's been crazy. Really crazy.

Hannes: I've heard. You sure you're okay?

Y/n: Yeah... Right now, me and Annie are out here getting some air.

Hannes: Good. Always good getting some air. *leans into Y/n's ear and whispers* So is she your girlfriend or something?

Y/n: *blushes* WHAT? NO! (I don't know. Maybe? Annie is hot though.)

Hannes: Sure, sure. Anyways, sorry I can't chat for longer. Gotta get back to work. It was nice to see you again.

Y/n: Yeah you too.

(Hannes leaves)

Annie: Looks like you two know each other.

Y/n: Yeah. Met him through Eren. He's a drunk mess but he's really awesome.

Annie: I see. So why are you blushing?

Y/n: Oh! Uh I don't know.

Annie: What do you mean you "don't know"?

Y/n: Don't worry about it.

(Annie then grabs you by the collar of your shirt, drags into the alley and pins you against the wall, she leans up into your ear and whispers)

Annie: *whispering seductively* Does it have to do with me?

(Annie moves her hand down to your crotch)

Did he say I was your girlfriend?

(You nod. Annie grabs your hand and puts them on her hips)

We actually look cute together don't you think?

(She then takes one of your hands and places it on her ass)

You know you want me, don't you?

(Once your hand was on her ass, you feel something start to rise in your pants)