Battle to Retake Wall Maria Part I

(Inside of an infinite, chaotic, hellish spacetime where mutilated souls and predatory monsters seek prey, the air is scorching hot and freezing cold at the same time and the land is toxic, together destroying the flesh and bone of the living. Time is warped in this hell space; a minute in the real world corresponds to a year in there. A pitch black fox-like monster is fighting against other beasts but manages to defeat it and proceeds to mind its own business. It travels along the hot ground. Soon, it comes across a pool of hot molten magma and sees a rock in the middle similarly shaped like a heart. Voices belong echoing into the monsters mind)

???: I haven't mentioned this before. I know I haven't known you as long as Eren, Mikasa, and Armin have, but I... Really felt that I knew you better than anyone. It seems so stupid... How could I know better...than three people with that much history? Even when it came to someone most dear to me, I never really could tell what they were thinking. Truth to be told, I have no idea what you're thinking either. And so... I could only imagine... But I think there must be more on your mind. Something that you could not tell anyone about. I... can only wait for so long being ignored like this is too lonely. I don't think you know how much you mean to everyone. How much you mean to me. Ever since I've fallen for you. I've wanted to be by your side at all times during missions. Whenever we hang out or have fun with our friends. It fills my heart with joy, happiness, love, and laughter. I want to have a future with you. You mean the world to me. I love you, Y/n.

(Suddenly, an image of a beautiful young lady is shown into the monsters mind, regaining his memories)

Y/n: His...tor...ia...

(The monster begins to regain his sense of self. His body shrinks down and transforms into a human being. His hair is extremely long, showing that he has been in the hell space for a very, very long time)

What was I doing all this time? That was a close call. Any longer, and I'll fully transform into a beast. Where am I even? How long was I... like this? I wonder... Days? Months? Years? Centuries? No, that can't be right. Hello! Anyone here! Please answer me!!!

Before its fall, Wall Maria contained a third of what usable land remained to humanity. Six years ago, when humanity lost this territory, from behind their last two walls, the people realized something. Humankind... is fated to become extinct. Defeat was certain. The blade of despair pierced our hearts.

Eren: I'm gonna put a stop to this. I'll kill them all. Every last one.

But then, someone grasped that blade and wrenched, turned sorrow to rage, and lashed out at the Titans, striking the monsters down with earth-shaking force. When humanity first saw this, what was in their hearts then? In some, a stalwart pride. In others, newfound hope. And some beat with that first warrior's rage. So, if Wall Maria were taken back, what would the people feel then? Would they finally start to believe in mankind? In the fact that we deserve to live?