Love

I don't know why you people refuse to understand. It's like making a fine wine. To get the juice, one must trample the grapes. And all I really want is to continue savoring all the delicious notes.

(Over at a large building in the middle of the mountains, Annie arrives)

Annie: I'm back.

Liberation Warrior: Oh? I didn't realize you were off somewhere, Leonhart.

Annie: Sorry. Grabbed a drink. The stuff here tastes like sewage.

Liberation Warrior: You can't keep comin' and goin' as you like! You should get permission for whatever you do.

Annie: Ugh.

Liberation Warrior: Don't forget, I outrank you here, Leonhart! Got it?

Annie: Sir.

Chikazoku: Outrank? Are you sure about that?

Liberation Warrior: Huh?

Chikazoku: It's my first time hearing such a thing. Then, you must also be in a position to obtain classified information from influential people.

Liberation Warrior: Well, sort of.

Chikazoku: Current locations! Call records! Real-time feeds of conversations! Annie provides these. Thanks to the countless micro devices installed in her uniform, we'll expose everything about the military. A grunt like you can off us a peek at the Military Network at best. But as part of the military who can turn into a Titan, Annie can go much deeper! She's a valedictorian asset. I was watching you the whole time. You almost brought back black coffee and freaked out.

Annie: What can I say, I like it sweet.

Leave your grieving for tomorrow and give blessings to the almighty Queen of the walls so that fortune may forever smile upon our little world.

(The city is entrapped in celebration, as even the soldiers take reprieve from the words of life. The crowd that had gathered to enjoy the festivities was far larger compared to Historia officially becoming queen)

Maid: On a day like this... You're not looking all that excited, M'lady.

Historia: Huh? Oh, sorry, I'm just feeling strange for some reason.

Maid: There is no need for you to feel sorry. I am merely your servant.

Historia: I understand, but... It's as if... I'm just not myself.

Maid: It's not a problem. Now then, we have a very busy schedule ahead for today. There's a lot of work that needs to be done in preparation for tomorrow's ceremony.

Historia: Ah.

Maid: "Ah?" That's it?

Historia: Wait a minute. I'd hate to ask for the impossible... But I wonder. There's a certain place I would like to visit this evening. After all, I should finish everything that needs to be done today. I'm thinking about taking some time off...

(With you, Eren, and Jean)

Eren: Y/n. Do you want to meet up with the others at the capital?

Y/n: I'm good.