15.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |• •| ⊱✿⊰ |•
Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Nina was taken aback by the bluntness in his words and her breathing faltered. "W-what?"

"No questions, Nina." Matteo relaxed his body before shooting her a beautiful smile. Her entrance was already begging for his touch.

Nina knew Matteo wasn't going to be too sympathetic with how harshly he began to undo his buckle. Nina heard the metal of his buckle hit the floor with a thud and she tried to brace herself for what was to come next. Nina would never tell him that sucking dick was one of her... less favorite activities. It seemed to be one of Matteo's favorites, and she would do whatever to please him.

"Open wide, Nina." Matteo shoved a few fingers into her mouth and pulled down her jaw so that she could be ready for him. Her salvia coated his fingers in a beautifully sexy way. She didn't even realize how innocent she looked, but she was definitely not ready for what was to come. Matteo could tell she wasn't fully ready, but he did not care. The deep irritation he noticed by even looking at Nina's face was enough for him to not care. He was fired up and he would take advantage of this chance to use her.

The look of pure determination covered Matteo's face as he peered down at Nina. She was too embarrassed to admit that she was becoming ecstatic with anticipation of what was about to happen.

Matteo took every strand of Nina's hair into his hands and tied it back with the hair tie she had hanging around her wrist. She was surprised Matteo even knew how to tie a ponytail, but then realized he was a master at typing rope. He probably tied up other girls ponytails. Nina could feel gradual impatience creeping up her skin.

Nina snapped back to reality when Matteo began to finalize her ponytail, raking his hands through her strands of hair to smooth it out. The feeling of his fingers scratching the side of Nina's head as he continued to make her ponytail only intensely fueled her submission. She wanted him.

"Open." Matteo patted her head twice before Nina eagerly opened her mouth and waited for his intrusion.

In an attempt to prove herself, like she constantly did, she made a promise that Matteo would only want to tie up her hair from now on. She couldn't handle the envy that took over her body. The need to prove herself came from the lack of validation she received at home... and the need for negative male attention. But, what was the easiest way to earn praise and get a guy's attention? Through sexual acts.

Forcefully, Matteo shoved his length all the way down her throat which automatically earned a gag. The sound of Nina's groans which were constrained by his rather large cock only pulsed his hardened wood further. Nina tried to open her mouth as much as she could, but he was too big for her. She knew he was too big for her. By trying to prove that she could fit him in her mouth, she only gained more mascara stained tears that began to slide down her cheeks.

The pressure only became easier to deal with when the sides of her mouth carried saliva and created a natural lubricant. Soon, his whole dick was glazed with her slobber. Now, Matteo was smoothly sliding in and out of her mouth while he placed one hand on the back of her head. He wanted to see her struggle. He wanted to see her face turn red when she tried to breath. He wanted to feel her hands pushing his chest away from her, an indication she was begging to stop. He loved it.

He forcibly thrusted his hips upwards, compelling her lips to meet the base of his length. Matteo let out a ragged moan as he felt himself getting closer to his release. How did Nina manage to make him feel so good? Matteo couldn't help but stare in awe at her doe eyes begging for a break from the fullness in her mouth.