Chapter Eleven

Jamie

I spent that night at Eddie's, resting on his bed and reading while he sat on the ground, finishing the last details for the beginning of Hellfire's new DND campaign. I listened as he mumbled, ripping pages out of his notebook and tossing them over his arm onto the floor, crumpled up.
"No that isn't any good, needs more challenge."
He said, tearing another page out.
I marked my place, closing the book and sitting up.
"Having a hard time?" I asked, peering over his shoulder.
He put his arms over his head, locking his fingers together behind my neck and leaning back for a kiss. "I can't think straight, nothing I write is coming out as exciting or challenging as I want it to." He sighed, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Whats wrong? Why can't you think?" I asked, looking down at the top of his head.
He crossed his arms across his chest, mulling it over. "I'm at a block in my mind, a lack of ideas, and every time I try to think about something new I just keep - ugh." He rubbed a hand on his chin contemplatively.
"What is it, are you okay?"
He turned to face me, leaning on the edge of the bed. "I'm doing fine sweetheart, I'm just clouded. All I can think about," he paused, flicking his eyes up to my face. "is you." I blushed and hid my face in my hands, peeking out from between my fingers.
"Don't let me distract you then, if I need to leave I can."
His eyes opened wide, wildfire blazing in them. "No." He stood in front of me. "Don't go anywhere." His face stern.
He leaned forward, scooting me up to the top of his bed and pinning my wrists in place with one hand, making me gasp.
"You're so cute when you're shocked." He said, reaching for the cuffs that hung on his wall. I had always thought they were just decoration but as I thought about it more it made sense that they'd have more uses.
He clipped them around my wrists, looping the chain around one of the poles of the bed frame.
"If you don't mind," his eyes held a question. "I'd like you to stay right there." I nodded slowly, parting my lips and twisting my wrists in the cuffs. I was wearing a pair of his nightpants which hung low on my hips, resting across the bones, and a tank top I had snagged from my house after school. He leaned up, removing his shirt and smirking. He paced beside the bed, staring at me.
"I can't think because I have an endless craving, a hunger for my favorite treat. Taunting me right in this very room." He stopped, facing me once again, smiling before climbing onto the bed on all fours, resting an arm on the side of my rib cage. He kissed me softly, moving his lips down to my neck and pulling my tank top down to truss up my breasts, suckling on my nipple. I groaned in pleasure, struggling against the metal of the handcuffs. His lips abandoned my nipple, leaving them slightly cool from the air against them.

"I have been able to think about nothing else since I tasted you in that tent. Its frustrating that I can't have it at all times. Studying," he lifted my top to kiss the marks he left on my stomach. Pausing after each word. "Writing," another kiss. "Practicing. All I want is you," another kiss, as he neared the waist band of the pajamas. "in my mouth." I was breathing heavily, my chest heaving up and down as I stretched across the bed beneath him. He stopped at the pants, sliding his thumbs under the elastic waist, and glancing up at me, waiting anxiously.
"May I have more?" He asked, his eyes glazed over with need.
I started to nod, but I knew he wanted to hear me.
"Yes." I gasped, pushing my hips up to him.
He pulled the pajamas off easily, running his hands along my thighs and spreading my knees apart. "Mmm." He moaned. "Delightful."
He nipped at my thighs, leaving soft imprints of his teeth and making me groan, squirming.
His lips found my center, and he pushed them against my clit, kissing and licking his lips. He looked up at me again, running his tongue along his bottom lip and smirking. "Try to be quiet, Wayne is home." He dove back down, pushing two fingers inside me and getting to work with his tongue, flicking it across my clit and lightly sucking it into his mouth. I bit down on my lip, drawing blood, stiffling the moans of pleasure I so badly wanted to scream out. His fingers began to curl, pushing up against my spot, and I thrust my head back into the pillow, my breasts in the air. He pulled his face away to speak.
"Uh-uh sweetheart, you know what I want." He said, curling his fingers and watching me. I moved my face back down, my mouth dry and open from breathing so heavily. "Thats right."
He pushed his mouth back between my thighs, resuming where he left off, pulling me deeper by my hips. My wrists strained against the cuffs, I was as far down as I could move without it hurting, and he must have noticed because he lifted my hips up with his spare hand, pushing me back a little and crawling forwards without taking his mouth off me. I sighed in relief, feeling the stress leave my arms. I wanted so badly to grip his hair, run my hands through his curls and push him against me, but I knew this was his sweet revenge for overrunning his thoughts, I knew he wanted to tease me. It was one hell of a consequence. I rocked my hips against his face, feeling him groan and smile against me, closing his eyes. His fingers began to move faster, and I released my lip from my teeth.
"Fuck." I whispered, "Fuck Eddie." He slowed them again, down to a torturous pace, licking slowly from just above them to my clit. I could feel the heat pooling in my stomach, the familiar fuzziness in my head. "Eddie I-" I began to speak, unable to finish the sentence when a moan pushed through me as he curled his fingers deeper. "I know baby, I know." He mumbled against me. "You're doing so well. I want you to." He sped up again, flicking his tongue faster against me, his fingers alternating inside. My legs shook as my orgasm ripped through me, making me hold my breath and push my hips into him further. He removed his face, rubbing his thumb into my clit. "Thats my girl." He said, moving to his knees with a smile. He sucked on his fingers, grinning like a child, and pushing his thumb into my mouth so I could taste myself. "See, sweet as candy." He pulled his boxers down, his erection springing from them. Grabbing the key and a condom from the nightstand, he uncuffed my wrists, lowering them carefully at my sides. There were light indentions from the cuffs, a reminder. He rolled the condom on, staring at me.
"I know its going to be harder to stay quiet now, I'll help you." He crushed his lips to mine, pushing one of my legs up and slowly pushing himself inside me. I moaned against his lips, gripping his hips hard with my hands. He brought a hand up to the bedframe, wrapping his fingers around the pole and pulling me up to him by the small of my back, his tongue entering my mouth as he moved. My legs wrapped around him, holding him in place, and my feet dug into his thighs making him hiss into my mouth. I pulled my lips back, biting down on his shoulder and hearing his breath catch in his throat. He thrusted hard, back flexing beneath my hands as my nails dug into his skin. His eyes shot open, and I dropped my head down to the pillow under me, as he pushed me deeper into the bed. I felt him begin to twitch inside me as he picked up the pace, letting go of the bedframe and supporting himself on his arm. "Goddamn baby" He groaned, kissing me roughly, hungrily devouring my lips. My body trembled beneath him, back arching as he slowed, finishing with a low groan and a heavy sigh. We collapsed into the mattress, my heart pounding as he rest his head on my chest. I twisted his curls in my fingers, my body still shaking and sweat pouring down my face. He leaned up on his elbows. "Was I too rough for you?" He asked, chuckling.
I shook my head, mouth gaping and eyes clenched shut. "No." I whispered. "You're- you uh."
"Now who can't think." He joked, pushing my hair out of my face gently.
"There are no words." I licked my lips, they were arid and I was out of breath.
"Let me get you some water he said, leaping up and pulling his boxers on. "I'll get cleaned up and be right back." He opened the door and strolled into the hallway. I rolled over on my side, catching my breath, and heard the water faucet come on in the bathroom followed by his footsteps down the hall. Moments later he returned with a glass of ice water and a few cubes of ice, handing me the glass and gently running the cubes against my hot face.
"Gotta keep you hydrated princess."
I chugged the water, dampening my lips and resting my eyes, feeling his cool fingers caress my face. "Think you can finish your campaign now?" I asked sarcastically.
He grinned, eyes wide. "Certainly." He lit a joint, puffing it and passing it to me, and sat back down on the floor, massaging my legs with his spare hand. Just like that, gentle, caring Eddie was back on the floor writing his campaign like he didn't just rail me into the ground. I wished I could bounce back like that, but I'd need a moment. I had never felt anything as euphoric as his touch in all my life, and I was exhausted from the high.
His thumb ran across one of the bite marks he had left, and he looked to the side, in thought.
"Jamie?" He said, glancing back at me. "Have you ever considered getting any tattoos?"