Chapter eighteen: Break-up

Things has been going really well and great with me and Tom, I think after realising George was my ex, he'd been doing better, buying me more gift, taking me out, cooking with me and everything. My relationship with Tom is the longest relationship I've been in, I wasn't surprised. Also me and George usually hang out especially with Tom and it wasn't awkward or anything, before bringing a new girlfriend he asked me if it was okay with me and of course I said yes. If I'm in a relationship, he should be in a relationship too. I don't own him.

My life has been perfect, I help Sharon prepare for her wedding that was coming soon.

Esther: Omg girl, I can't believe you're getting married next two weeks. I'm going to miss you a lot (I said hugging her)

Sharon: I'm going to miss you too. Also you won't miss me much, I mean now that you're in a great relationship with Tom. Ever since you forgave him, you hardly call me.

Esther: But I usually visit you

Sharon: Haha yeah. Thank you soo much for being here for me

Esther: Oh come on, what are we best friends for? I should even be the one thanking you, you've helped me a lot and you even made me your maid of honour. If Tom propose to me, you're definitely going to be my maid of honour.

Sharon: Aww, you know it should have been George.

Esther: What do you mean?

Sharon: I know you're happy with Tom now but I see the way you and George look at each other. You guys are supposed to be soulmates. You're perfect together for real

Esther: What? No, no. George has a girlfriend now and I'm happy with Tom, I love Tom and I don't want to ruin my relationship again.

Sharon: I just said my point. Think about it and thank me later.

Esther: I'm not going to think about it, I'm happy with Tom. That is it.

Sharon: Let me show you something

Esther: If it's about me and George getting together, don't bother showing me.

Sharon: Just see

She showed me a picture of me and George together and then me and Tom together.

Sharon: In the picture, George was staring at you soo happily and smiling, he was lost on you but Tom isn't. Don't you see it?

Esther: Can you please stop? Can't you be happy for me?

Sharon: What? No. I mean I'm happy for you but I'll be happier for you if you were with George.

Esther: Let's forget about this. Want to cross check on your wedding preparations?

Sharon: Just think about what I have told you please. Also yeah let's do it.

Esther: Call out the things on the lists

Sharon: Cake, foods, drinks, venue, pastor, bridal party, vows, caterer, wedding website, guest lists, DJ, flowers...

Esther: Checked

The next day, I didn't actually want to listen to what Sharon said but deep down in my heart I know she is  right, George is my soulmate not Tom. I don't want to hurt Tom but I have to.

Without booking an appointment, I went to Dr Mike's house and luckily he wasn't busy

Dr Mike: Good seeing you again Esther

Esther: Can I please talk to you for thirty minutes or an hour, please?

Dr Mike: Sure. Come on in. (Close door) please sit and tell me, what's the problem?