Chapter nineteen: Together again

I and George relationship grew, it felt like we were really meant to be. I didn't regret saying how I felt even though I was with Tom. Also Tom and Harley ended up dating, we had no problem with that. I'm really glad I have my George back, Dr Mike was right "i need a George in my life" and I've got a George in my life, he is everything I ever wanted.

George continue to surprise me and every three months, we usually visited my parents, I never get to meet George's parents but I cannot force him to allow me meet his parents anytime I ask him he always say "when it's right you'll see them" and that's how it's always like so I just can't keep asking.

After three years of getting back with George, one morning George woke me up but no breakfast this time, I was surprised. It's unlike him to not bring breakfast in the bed to me.

George: Wake up, darling. Good morning

Esther: (Yawn) Morning babe

George: How are you? How was your sleep?

Esther: Very good and I slept well, thanks to you (I smile)

George: (Chuckles) I'm glad

Esther: No breakfast today?

George: Right, I'm taking you out today. Somewhere special

Esther: Hmm, I love special

George: That's because you're special (he poke my nose) now hurry up, we leave in an hour.

Esther: Alright babe

After an hour of getting dressed, being a lady with thick hair is not easy, don't judge, George is easy with me though we were a little late.

George: You really took your time, you look gorgeous as ever (kisses)

Esther: Thank you. Also I'm thinking of straightening my hair like relaxing my hair maybe that way we won't be late because of me

George: Don't bother about that babe, you don't have to relax your hair, you're beautiful with any hair and I'll always wait for you

Esther: Aww okay, I love you soo much

We got to the restaurant, it was a newly opened restaurant and I really loved the food and the service they offered, they were really nice and patient with us and people around.

George: How are you liking this place?

Esther: I really love it, the food is delicious too

George: I know you would love this place, do you want to go to the club later today?

Esther: Club? I don't remember when I last went to a club. Yes I do

George: Great. Tom and Harley is meeting us there, you can invite Sharon with us

Esther: I don't think she would want to come, I mean you know she has children now and she is preoccupied lately

Yes, Sharon has three children, two kids that are of 2 and 3 and the last one is newborn. She is a strong and great mom.

George: That's not good for her, she need fun in her life now, I know she wish she can go out and have fun instead of being stuck with kids and countless stress and work.

Esther: I know, it's hurt me to see her looking miserable like that. I'd rather go help her now tho I visited her yesterday. I mean, that's what best friends are for, to help each other. I also can't wait to have my own child (I smile)

George: Our children are going to be beautiful and handsome like us, I also have a bigger surprise for you next week. You would love it, I know that.

Esther: Yes beautiful children, what surprise? Do you want to give me a hint?

George: Then it won't be a surprise anymore

Esther: That's right. I can't wait for the surprise.

George: Don't worry too much about it. Also don't forget we're going to a club tonight

Esther: Sure thing babe

George paid the bill and we got home, I wonder what the surprise is well George says to not worry about it so I won't.

Thanks for reading
Please like, comment and votes
Thank you