Movie time!

I was rudely awaken by my phone alarm at 5am, I lifted open one eyelid and rolled to my left to turn it off. These late nights and early mornings were really starting to affect me! I know I would at some point get into a routine but at this moment it was killing me. As I turned to put my phone back on the bedside table my nuckles touched something hot and startled me. I sat up and when my eyes began to clear there was a hot cup of coffee waiting for me, I turned to say thank you but the bed was empty.

I threw on his dressing gown, grabbed the steaming coffee and headed out in search of him. As I walked out into the living room on the left was the balcony and there he was, he had on nothing but black sports shorts and was practicing his martial arts. I watched as he moved, the muscles in arms were so impressive and his biceps were contorting, as he was moving then with his deeps breathes his toned abs were pulsing. I sipped my coffee as I stared and admired him, he had an amazing body and every time I saw him naked my body would react so wildly, I could feel goosebumps running up my arms and legs, my cheeks became warm and a tingle in my clit. I've never had such a strong reaction to someone like this before. I've never wanted someone as much as I wanted him.

When he goes back home I feel my body will be bereft, like a drug withdrawal I feel I would shut down completely. I needed to think of a better plan then just flying out for two weeks in December, I just don't want to be away from him. Before I could think anymore Henry came back in diverting my thoughts back to his body as he walked towards me, beads of sweat running down his forehead and six pack.

He knew I was staring. "Good morning, you have a ravenous look on your face this morning, see something you like?" He lowered down, kissed me and grabbed my coffee cup to take a sip.

" I like this very much." I run my index finger down the sweat on his stomach and took my coffee cup back. "Time for a shower I think before you are due on set Mr Jacobs." He slowly undid the rope on the dressing gown and slid his hand inside and onto my bare stomach. "Anything you say my dear."

We both got into the shower and as he turned on the taps the water hit my back and made goosebumps rise and alert me more awake then I was before, Henry moved around me and towards the shelf to grab a sponge and his shower gel that smelt so amazing, he lathered the sponge and started to soap up my entire body. My mouth felt so dry through wanting of him and as his hands went over my body my toes began to curl. "You have such an affect on me Henry, I've never had that before." The water was falling onto us both washing away the soap he had put on me. "Olivia I've never wanted someone as much as I want you." As he lent in for a kiss he placed the sponge on my clit and moved up slowly causing me to let out a moan in his mouth. He liked it, I could feel his cock harden on my thigh, our bodies just acted so in sync when we were aroused. I took the sponge off him and started to soap up his body. Watching his body glisten in the water made me more hungry for him. I had soap everywhere on him but his hard cock. I stood in front of him and handed him back the sponge. "I seem to have missed a spot Mr Jacobs." I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth and started to suck as I placed my right hand on the shaft and started to pump. He tasted sweet and salty and the taste grew as the head started to pulse, over the sound of the water crashing down on me I could hear him call my name. "Oh god Olivia don't stop!" His hand came down into my hair and tugged slightly which turned me on and made me go faster. I placed my left hand on his thigh and squeezed tight to pull him into my mouth more, the muscles in his thighs had tightened and I could feel him getting close, I tried to take in more of him but he was so big I gagged slightly. The noise seem to take him over the edge and he came into my mouth. All I could feel was his head pulsing and the hot semen running down my throat. My eyes were watering and I did one final suck before removing him as he hands came down to help me stand again.

He pulled me into a deep passionate kiss and moved me round under the stream of the water .
" God you are an amazing woman. Where have you been all my life?" He placed his hands either side of my face and stared into my eyes. I gave him a soft smile and said. "I've been waiting for you to find me!"