Four

After their usual night meeting, Jimin noticed Jungkook going out. It wasn't in the habits of their youngest one to do so and he was curious. So he ask Taehyung if he knew anything about what Jungkook was doing and he was as confused as Jimin. He hoped that whatever business Jungkook had to do it wasn't linked to the conversation they had recently.

They were still pondering why Jungkook was out so late when they heard the sound of Jungkook's door.

Seems like he was back.

They looked at each other, nodded and decided to confront Jungkook.

When they got into Jungkook's room they were attacked by a very familiar smell : it was the smell of the omega they were both enamoured with.

They were shocked and kind of surprised. 

Why did Jungkook meet Namjoon ? What did he tell him ?

Jungkook who just got into his room didn't hear the two other alpha get after him.

He was still in a dream like state from the moment he spent with the omega. 

He couldn't believe his brothers would have such a gem and not tell them about him.

Actually he understood them. Alphas were possessive creatures and he understood that it might have been hard for them already to share him. 

But still, he couldn't stop thinking about the beauty he met. How come someone so graceful could be living such a life ?

The little time he interacted with him, he knew that Namjoon was very different from the other whores from brothels.

It hurts him to think that he had to keep living this life just to be able to take care of his sister.

He wished he could help him in any way but unf he had to do everything not to ruin their cover.

"Why do you smell like Namjoon ?" A voice was heard. It was Taehyung who started eyeing Jungkook suspiciously.

"Huh ? How you know-"

"You smell like him" Jimin answered. "You think we wouldn't recognise his scent ? Now answer Tae's question. Why did you see Namjoon ? I hope you didn't tell him anything bad !" 

Jimin was starting to get angry and Jungkook was shocked.

He was also an alpha even if he was the youngest and he wouldn't let other alphas, even if they were like his brothers, treat him less than that.

"Well I had to see for myself why and for who you would risk our mission" Jungkook said with smugness.

Taehyung saw red, he thought Jungkook went to try to hurt HIS omega and he was ready to pounce on him until Jungkook said the next words.

"I understand why you would do this. He is lovely. How could you hide it from us ?"

Jimin who was calmer than Taehyung felt relieved. Maybe they could keep seeing their lovely omega without any disturbance from the hyungs.

"You perfectly know how paranoid Jin hyung and Yoongi Hyung are. The mission come before anything and you know how they would react if they knew what was going on " Jimin said with a raised eyebrow.