Prologue

The province of Ilsan was a peaceful land. Thanks to the royal family.

The king and the queen had two children.
Their eldest was a boy but he was an omega. It wasn't known by the public. They knew that if people had to know it their son would have been discriminated. 

Namjoon was one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful omega of the province. He loved taking care of his youngest sister GeongMin. She was a beta and she loved her brother a lot. 

Namjoon was currently 18.
He was in the royal library teaching his sister how to read. She was 10.

Then suddenly they heard loud screams.

"Big brother what is happening ?"
"I don't know Geongie, let's go see if dad and mom are okay"

When they arrived at the throne room what they saw terrified him. 

They were being attacked. 

A rebellion was happening and the rebels had captured their parents.
While they were being attached and the rebels were ready to execute them. 

Their mother saw Namjoon and GeongMin hidden and she silently told them to hide and run away. 

It was the last thing she could do before the king and her were killed.

Namjoon felt like crying but he couldn't.
He was the eldest and he had the obligation to protect his younger sister. 

So he did what he thought was right. 
He covered himself and his sister with dirt so they wouldn't look like royalty anymore. 

After he tried to get away from the castle fast before they were recognized. 

He thanked God that his parents always made sure that they weren't seen in public.
At least nobody recognized them when they were roaming in the streets.

People took them for beggars because of how dirty they looked. 

Namjoon was chagrined. His sister couldn't stop crying and he didn't know what to do. 
He was suddenly thrown in the cruelty of the world. 
It wasn't fair, not for him but for his sister.

His family had always been kind so why suddenly a rebellion ? 
And those people looked like they didn't care since they were acting like nothing happened and their king wasn't assassinated.

The rebels had made a public announcement that they would be the ones ruling now. 
Nobody even tried to protest. 
All were afraid. 

Now he had the responsibility of his sister.
He had to find a way to take care of her, find somewhere to live and food to eat. 

He felt helpless....

---------------------------------------------

The night had fallen and they were still roaming in the streets. 
He started feeling hungry so he couldn't imagine how hungry GeongMin was. 
He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't see someone in front of him. 

"Can't you watch where you are going omega ?"
"I-I I'm sorry" Namjoon said looking at the ground.
The stranger then lifted his chin and inspected his face.

"Damn you're quite the looker. Aren't you interested in working for me ?"
"Wor-working ? You have a work for me ? Please I really need one. I need to take care of my sister."

The stranger then looked at the sleeping little girl in Namjoon's arm.

"I have something perfect for you. I can give a home and feed you and your sister. But you'll have to work for me."