Three

Jimin and Taehyung kept visiting Namjoon regularly. Both were so enamoured with the omega.

Their visits were so frequent that Jungkook, the youngest of them started to notice their frequent disappearances and found it suspect. 

One day he decided to follow them.

The rooms where they were staying where facing so it wasn't hard for him to follow them.

He kept waiting for the moment one of them would go out.

The perfect occasion came one day when they all had dinner.

They discussed a bit about the informations they managed to have and they decided to call it a day.

They all went to their respective rooms and an hour after he heard the door of the room of Taehyung and Jimin open. It was Jimin going out.

He waited a bit before going out too.

He discretely followed Jimin in the streets of the town. He didn't understand the path Jimin was taking. He didn't know where Jimin was going since it was a part of the town he never went to.

After following him for some minutes, he realized that Jimin was going to the brothel.

The brothel? Why there?

Jimin never told any of them about this and he knew how dangerous it would be if anyone ever suspected them. Jungkook was perplexed.

Why would Jimin take so many risks just for some moments of pleasure with some whore.

He decided that he would go back at their place and confront him when he comes back.

Whatever business Jimin had going on at the brothel he hoped it was worth it.

-----------------------------------

Jimin was coming back from another lovely night discussing with Namjoon.

This omega was making him go crazy. He found himself wanting to keep him happy at all cost.

There was still somes obstacles though 

The most important would be Taehyung.

Taehyung was his brother, his soulmate even and he was an alpha too.

Would be have to fight his brother to keep Namjoon by his side?

He didn't know and he didn't want to go to this extremes thankfully.
When the time would come they would eventually find a way to settle it.

But one things was sure, he wouldn't give Namjoon up. Not even for his parents.

He felt something in Namjoon, he couldn't describe it, at times the Omega held so much sadness in his pretty eyes.

He didn't know what but there was something more with him and no matter what it was he would make sure to keep him happy.

Jimin finally reached their place. But when he opened the door he was surprised.

First of all, Taehyung wasn't asleep like he was expecting and there was someone else with him.