Two

Namjoon was sitting anxiously in the room. 

He was hoping that Taehyung would come today. He never felt his heart beat faster. 

It's been a month that Taehyung started coming regularly to the brothel. Everytime he was asking for Namjoon only. 

Every time it was the same thing, they would spend hours talking. He never asked for indecent things to him. He was always so patient with Namjoon and he never forced him to do anything.

Namjoon didn't want to get addicted to his presence because he knew that one day all would stop.

Unfortunately he found himself longing for his presence at times.

His silliness and weirdness made him happy.

He hadn't been so happy since long time.

Since their parents death, he had been living for his sister only. She was his pride and he only wanted her to be happy.

After all, they only had each other. 

During the few times taehyung and Namjoon saw each other they learned some things about the other. 

So he knew that Taehyung wasn't from Ilsan. But he was currently there because of something he had to do with some friends of his. He never really told Namjoon what he was exactly looking for but he knew that it might have been really important for him. He told him at times about the five others alphas he was with. He considered them as his brothers.

He also made the assumption that Taehyung was coming from a royal family but he never has the guts to ask him. He had some manners that only people who received a royal education would have. Namjoon knew it since he and his sister received the same education.

Namjoon was currently sitting in the room. He was just done with a client and he still had a little time for himself.

He kind of hoped that Taehyung would come to visit him today. 

The week had been kind of rough. His clients weren't the gentlest and he really missed Taehyung. 

He was still sitting on the bed of when another hook knocked to tell him that the boss was requesting him. When he was told that he had been requested in the royal suit. 

Namjoon's heart jumped. Rare were the customers who requested the royal suit.

He went to prepare himself hoping that he was right and it was the alpha. 

He made his way to the room and lightly knocked when he reached it. When he heard the deep soothing voice of the alpha, he felt his face lighten. 

He opened the door and saw Taehyung, more handsome than ever but looking very tired. 

When he saw Namjoon his boxy smile appeared and he motioned him to sit on his lap. 

"Hey my fairy"

"Taehyung" Namjoon said breathlessly.

Taehyung tucked his head in the crook of Namjoon's neck trying to smell his sweet scent. 

"Gosh I missed you a lot fairy"

"I thought you wouldn't come back again" Namjoon  said fidgeting.

"Why would you think that ?"

"I don't know, it's been some time you didn't"

"Aren't you getting a little addicted my fairy ?" Taehyung questioned looking at Namjoon lovingly. 

Namjoon felt embarrassed and blushed. 

"Awww is my fairy embarrassed ? You're so gorgeous"

"Stop Taehyung"