One

"Namjoon Mr Han has paid for a private session. He is waiting for you in room 3"

"I have a session with another group of men before Can't he wait a bit ?"

"He is one of our best customer so him before the others Namjoon"

"But-"

"Don't disrespect my orders !! You might be the one customers ask for the most but I'm still your boss. Another one and I'll fire you"

"I-I I'm sorry Sir" Namjoon said dejected.

It's been two years since it happened.

Since his life became a complete hell. 

Namjoon was working as a dancer to earn money to take care of his sister. He didn't want her to end up ignorant so he managed to buy some books with a part of the money he earned and he taught her himself.

Namjoon's had quickly earned a reputation because of his looks. 

Men were paying a a lot of money just a to have the chance to have him just for an hour. 

He could make more than the other workers who were selling sex. 

Namjoon couldn't do this. He was desperate but he couldn't resolve himself to let a disgusting man soil his body. 

Most of his customers were rich old men. Most of them were married.

They proposed him many times a lot of money just to have sex with him but he still had his dignity.

So instead he let himself be the object of their sick fantasies.

He was dancing for them in clothes he never imagined he would be wearing.

With the time he learned not to be ashamed anymore. He didn't have the right to. He had to do it for his sister.

His luck was that GeongMin was already enough independent. So when he had to go to work he just let her in what is their home now with some books and some exercises he would give her. 

He would make sure that she had food and wouldn't open their door to anyone. 

His reputation made him gain a lot of admirers who would be able to do anything so to have him in their beds. 

The so called "sessions" that Namjoon had were nothing like the ones of his coworkers.

He would basically entertain his customers by dancing and occasionally denuding himself partially.

THR clothes he had to wear where mostly see-through women undergarments that had to leave enough things for the imagination. They didn't have to let the men see completely his body but just enough to make them desire him. 

He wasn't a woman but he was pulling these kind of clothes Better than most women. It's what made him earn his actual reputation.

After the first month he started working in the "house" like some people liked to call it, he already had a bunch a regular customers who were coming at least twice a week just for him. 

He didn't like giving his name to the one of insisted to know it so his "hooker name" was Joon. 

After the revolution, the rebels who killed his family and took over the throne were reigning over Ilsan. 

They were ruthless and didn't hesitate to kill the one who tried to protest their despicables way to governing.

Namjoon had to make himself as little as possible so no one had to know that the children of the previous rulers were still alive.