Epilogue

an: This epilogue takes place two years later.

A white, flowing dress, cascaded down my body. The borderline of the corset and skirt was embroidered with silver lace and crystals. The corset had scrunched up fabric, and tiny white embroidered flowers. The skirt pooled out at the waist, and was what little Molly would call "Poofy!"

My hair was curled and pulled into an elegant bun, with a few strands hanging loose. My hair was back to its old bronze colour. The bun was held in place with my mothers old ruby hair clip. Something old. Molly Grace Juliet Weasley was my something new. She would be playing the flower girl. She's one and a half now.

She looks a lot like Percy. Same red hair, with my wavy thick hair. Same face shape as me, with my button nose. Her eyes are beautiful. She was born with one purple eye, and one green one. All of it wraps her up to be a cute toddler. The freckles and dimples help too.

I had a few things that I borrowed for the wedding. I had Ginny's stilettos, which added a few inches, though I'm still tiny in comparison to Percy. I also had Hermione's bracelet. It was simple. A brown leather rope that wrapped around my wrist three times. For something blue, I had my french nails with small fake blue crystals on them. I didn't want to clash the outfit too badly.

I wasn't wearing a lot of makeup. By the end of the night it'd be gone anyways. Mrs. Weasley said they'd take little Molly for a week so Percy and I could have our honeymoon. We're going to Florida.

My lips were stained pink, and were lined with a peach lip liner. Ginny thinly lined my eyes with black eyeliner, and put mascara on my eyelashes. Cerulea and Rosalie were to be my maids of honour, as I couldn't just pick one. The flowers were red roses with white baby's breath.

I heard a knock at the door and turned as Mrs. and Mr. Weasley walked in. It startled me that I'd also be Mrs. Weasley soon.

I smiled as Mrs. Weasley took a camera out from behind her back and took a picture of me, and I laughed as Ginny fussed over my dress.

"You look beautiful, sweetie." Mrs. Weasley cooed, coming over to hug me. Mr. Weasley was trying to cover up the fact that he was crying. He thanked me profusely for asking him to walk me down the isle. 

For once, everything was simple. Everything had fallen into place, and I wouldn't have it any other way. For once, I didn't have half a heart.

an: Hi again. So omg, this is over?! I'm going to miss you guys. The fact that I have to leave you all makes me feel like I should do a sequel to this story. A proper lengthed one. So we can be together for longer.

Anyways, I'd like to thank all of you. The ones who were here from the beginning, the ones who joined in the middle, and the ones who are reading this after it has been finished. You all are important to me, so if you ever need anyone to talk to, you can talk to me.

I love you all, and for the last time,

Belle x