Sick

Heeseung pov

Every thing about her room was perfect, the decorations, the organising and colours. It looked like this...

She had her closet filled with suits and formal clothing, I wonder now if she ever goes to party with fiends or do any casual activities

I turned and saw her fixing something on her study, I took a step towards her and she turned by that, she questioned me with those dark eyes before closing her drawer.

"You're a doctor, right?" She said and j smiled as she finally decided to start the conversation.

"Yes." I answered her a bit proudly, she nodded her head twice before sitting down on the chair, she gestured by her hand on the bed for me to sit and I did so.

"do you think whipping scars can disappear?" She said and I looked at her startled, her face didn't seem to show any emotion or hint.

"Why?" I asked. "Have you been whipped?"

"Don't smirk. It's not what you think it is." She snapped. "just generally asking, but it seems like you don't want to answer."

"It depends." I answered at last. "If you treat it immediately, there is a chance that it might go away. If you didn't then you will have an issue with making it go. Why are you asking?"

"Thank you." she said and ignored my question.

I noticed a pile of books next to her study, I walked up to it and pulled one.

"The cruel Prince, seems interesting." I said to her.

"it's a good book." She said.

"so your hobby is reading." I said. "do you have other hobbies?"

"Cooking." She said.

My stomach decided to make some noises at that precise moment, and for the first time she chuckled, I found myself admiring it.

"we can continue after we eat." She said walking out, I followed her silently and saw my mum walking with her dad around the buffet, their plates half full with food.

She took two plates and handed me mine, I followed her and took the exact same food as her, am sure she has more knowledge about what tastes good and what doesn't.

We settled in a table for two, her father set it up for us, she sat opposite mine and we ate in silence, the food was good, but I could tell that she didn't do it herself because her face seemed to concentrate on what she's eating.

She made a face at the steak and looked at me.

"Don't eat it. It tastes horrible." she said angrilly.

I chuckled and that seemed to make her even angrier.

"What?" I said innocently.

She shook her head a no and continued to eat her food, I realised her feet were tapping Nonstop under the table.

"are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" she said while still tapping. I moved my hand and placed my hand on her restless knee, she stopped and I moved my hand away.

She looked down at her legs and then at me.

"it's not because of you." She said and continued to eat. I smiled at her and continued as well, she finished and a maid came and took her plate, I didn't finish mine by then.

"Bring a dessert plate, please?" she said for the maid.

"Oh! Put two portions of everything there, we can share off the same plate, right?" I said turning to Aeri, Her face flushed red as she nodded.

As soon as the girl was away, she looked at me with accusing eyes.

"What was that? We could have eaten off separate plates." Aeri snapped at me.

"what? We can tell the girl otherwise if it makes you feel uncomfortable." I smirked at her, her face was red and I realised what am doing.

I really like her. Not appearance wise, but personality wise. Her mysterious aura is very attractive. The way she seems to want everything perfect. The way she hates looking at me.

"you know? I never ate with a guy with such courage as you." she said.

"I will take that as a compliment." I smiled.

"And stupid." She added making my smile drop, this was her time to smile. "You don't even know me. And you want to eat with me from the same plate and act like we are some sort of a couple?"

"And you are really sick." I replied. "You want perfection which will never happen. You want to act like you are some strong women but you're not. You think that you're intimidating, well, I think that you are intimidated by sitting next to me. You need to get your shit together first before pointing at me... Oh, and eating off the same plate doesn't have to happen between lovers only. "I said standing up.