A While

The airport was as crowded as always, he huffed as he made his way out to meet his friend, Jake stood there shaking his hand until Heeseung glimpsed it and made his way to him.

He gave him a hug and leaded him to his car.

"It's been a while." Jake said fastening his belt.

"I guess so." Heeseung mumbled. "I want to eat before I go home."

"sure. There is a good restaurant, it's really the best in Korea." Jake replied.

"so you're treating me." Heeseung laughed.

"you can say so. By the way, can I call the boys, they will be eager to meet you."

"Fine." Heeseung answered and looked at of the window at his homeland.

They got into a table at the edge, Heeseung started to flip the menu but found nothing to his interest.

Jay and Sunoo ran inside, they both hugged and sat to order.

"It's been really a long time since you were here." Sunoo said.

"yeah. Two years I'd say." Heeseung smiled at his old friend.

"I'll take the chicken rolls." Jay said to the waitress, "One veg pizza and one smoked salmon and..." he said and waited for me.

"oh. Umm. I will go with the steak." he said.

Heeseung bit his lip as he knew how this will end, he will take a bite or two and then stop. He became very picky with food, he can't eat anything without getting a sick stomach.

20 minutes later the food was placed for them, he didn't like it at all, but he continued to eat so that his friends will  need to rest." Heeseung said and they quickly agreed.

On they way home he remembered that he have to get ready for a long lecture, his Dad and Mum will be talking Nonstop about how he doesn't call everyday and doesn't want to run his father's buissnes.

He pressed the bell and waited, A maid opened the door for him and made a small bow, the butler took his luggage as he was guided to the room.

"You can rest. I'm going to prepare the bath tub." The lady said and went to the bathroom.

"Where are they?" Heeseung scoffed.

"Mr Lee had an emergency trip to China. Mrs Choi is having a massage." the lady said.

"Thanks. By the way, What should I call you?"

"Miss Kim." She smiled.

He bathed and got out to his room, everything was dark, he laid down in attempt to sleep.

"Why didn't you come to say hi?" Mum said walking in.

'I thought you were supposed to do that.' that was what he'd say for for her but as he is no mode for a fight, he didn't.

"Sorry. I was tired." he said in a low voice.

"So. Your dad had left. He's on a trip, but he'll be back in no time." She said. "It wasn't right that you didn't call me a lot, I felt like shit."

"I was busy with work." I replied taking a sip from a water bottle near my bed.

"That work of yours isn't even a work." She scoffed.

"Mum, an Doctor." I said in disbelief.

"yeah... But your job on pays 250k per year. If you became the CEO you would be getting 500k per year." She said.

"Mum! 250k is double the average." he said a little annoyed now.

"Don't compare yourself to Average people. Compare yourself to successful people. Like us." She laughed causing his blood to boil.

"well... I think am tired and can do with some sleep." he mumbled and pulled the sheets up my length.

He heard her huff and then she turned off the lights and bent down to kiss his forehead.

"Good night, sweetheart." She said and left.