Lee Minho

Heeseung was not even looking or talking to me anymore, The only thing that he did to show that am here was to press his hand on my left knee to stop it from tapping.

About an hour later he stood up and said goodbye, I did the same and followed him outside.

"Heeseung!" I called him but he just wouldn't stop.

"I don't have a car!" I called after him and he stopped to turn, I bit my lip in nervousness.

"Can you drop me?" I said in a low voice and he made a head movement towards the car. I followed him inside and sat on the passenger seat.

"Your seat belt." he said.

"oh." I fastened it up and stayed quiet as he drove, we had to stop due to traffic.

"You were right. Am sorry." He said in a husky sleepy voice.

"I was too harsh." I told him honestly.

His hand took mine and he intertwined our fingers making my face heat up, I tried to pull it but he only held it stronger.

"How can someone be this pretty?" he said using his other hand to cup my cheek, he leaned in...

The voice of cars beeping rang all over, the lights had turned green I pushed him away and he smirked and drove away.

"What was that for?"

"Did you get intimidated? Am sorry. Lost control." He said simply.

"You're not even intimidating." I told him knowing very much its a lie.

He laughed and nodded sarcastically.

"I might start to work here." He said.

"What? Why?"

"because of you, silly." He laughed.

"Did you just call me silly!"

"I didn't say that. I said Aeri. You should check your ears."

"My ears are perfectly fine thanks." I said aggressivly.

He laughed and ruffled my hair making me look at him shocked, I unconsciously hit his hand.

"It take me great effort to make my hair look good and you just damaged it." I snapped.

"It looks better now." He laughed.

"You're annoying."

"Do you have any siblings. If you do then I bet you see them more annoying."

That made me stop, I looked down and out of the window.

"I do have an older brother. And he isn't annoying. He's sweet."

"What's his name?"

"Minho. Lee Minho."

"What's he like?"

"i don't know." I told him. "Haven't seen him for two year. I only look at my photos to remember how he looks like."

"oh... Can I ask why is that?" he said unsure.

"He hated the way that we lived like here. He said Dad is controlling and Mum is crazy. He ran away."

"oh..."

"he told me to come along. I said I wouldn't."

"Do you regret it?"

"Yes." I answered. "But, he said he will come back for me. I'll wait until then."

"Do you think what he said was true?"

"Partially."

"Can I have a look?"

I scrolled in my gallery until I found this pic...

"Can you believe that he took my cats and ran away with them!" I told him

He laughed at that and ruffled my hair again and I slapped his arm.

"You never learn from your lessons. Do you?" I said rolling my eyes.

"I do." he said looking offended.

"Let's grap ice-cream." he said stopping near a convenient store, he came back a few minutes later with two ice creams.

We ate in silence, there was no other sound than ours eating.

"Just a random question. If your brother came at some point now will you run away?"

"Will you tell my father?"

"No."

"I will."

He looked down after that, I nudged his shoulder and he looked up.

"What's up?"

"What about this guy who is wishing to marry you?"

"What about him?" I said and he looked at me betrayed making me laugh.

He started the engine and we were off again, his hand held mine as he ran his thumb back and forth the back of my hand.

He's sweet. A gentleman.

I could feel my heart flatter at his soft movements, at the way he didn't reply to his text messages when am around.

My phone rang in my lap, I ended it  but it the dialer started again.

"Take it." he said and I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Holy shit. Holy shit. Aeri... Lee Aeri? This your Mr Choi. Your dad is in the hospital, come quickly! I will send the location."