21 *Epilogue*

It's been about six or so years since I last heard from you, mi amiga. My life goes on slightly differently now that I don't have to hide as much as I did. My sisters are all growing into beautiful women. Sofia left the country to go pursue her own life in Spain. Mami is trying to raise Marie and Ana by herself. It took a while for Camilo and me to ever become more than awkward glances. I think that the slow and quiet personal relationship we formed was needed. We got married nearly a year ago. He couldn't stand being in that house anymore. I've healed every wound he's ever had and helped him through every illness. But the loss of identity in that home was a wound only distance could heal. It's nice being close to Sofia again. Although a hospital is probably not the best place for a girl who can cause pain, it is the best for a girl who can take it away. The next chapter of my life may not be in Encanto but will be beside Camilo. Mi Amor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate authors notes as you know by now but this is kind of needed. So here's what's possibly and most likely coming next!

A tricksters heart ~Fred Weakly x oc~

Viktoria has always done what ever she wanted when ever she wanted

Viktoria has always done what ever she wanted when ever she wanted. Growing up with her deeply religious deaf senile grandmother, Viktoria learned to be discreet with her "sins".  She's never been good at following rules. Along side her best friends, Fred and George, she barely skates her way out of trouble. As she discovers more about her parents, potions and spells she never knew Viktoria starts to see how vague the limits of magic are. Throughout her years at Hogwarts Viktoria juggles advancing in magic, a love story, and time travel things. Things tend to get wacky when theirs a trickster after your heart.

Coming out: September 19 2022 (Released)

(this is connected to a book by catfaceuwu that I do recommend reading. Although both can be read separately.)

The summer she turned pretty

Rosita, Rosie, was always the girl he wanted but could never have

Rosita, Rosie, was always the girl he wanted but could never have. She was always moving from place to place with her father. But every summer she was with him in Cousins beach North Carolina. They could live out their entire lives just full of the summers they would fall in and out of love.  They were Conrad and Rosita, the couple that never happened but everyone assumed would.  But this summer would be different. Because this summer one night changed everything . Would he finally realize that maybe belly was more than just a friend? Or would he fall into the same cycle he did every year? What if Rosie started falling for him again this summer? Sometimes you can't wait forever.

Coming out: To be determined (possibly next summer)

Midnight Stars

Astrid was never good at the whole friendship thing

Astrid was never good at the whole friendship thing. For a long time she only really had one friend, Violet Crabbe. But as her years at Hogwarts progress, she starts to learn that maybe the love story in her head wasn't exactly what she wanted. One day in the Library seemed to kick the nervous girl into a different world she had never really seen. Sometimes it takes an invitation to the Yule ball by a friend you would never think you could have for your whole world to turn upside down.  Trying to hold herself together through the change Astrid discovers that love isn't all that Fairy tales crack it up to be.

Coming out: Possibly January of next year or later.

(Is does mention things from a tricksters heart and characters in this mad universe Catfaceuwu and I have created but can be read on its own)