Chapter Four: Teaming Up

Before we begin this chapter, I wanted to show off this super cool fanart of Missy!!

By the way, if you don't know who Missy is, she's that Uglydoll that was attacked at the start of chapter two

This girl, yea she has a name! And don't worry, she will be back... Anyways! Moving on to the actual fanart! :)

 Anyways! Moving on to the actual fanart! :)

Fanart made by: MapleBottle

That's all for now! Moving on with story!! <3

(Third Person POV)

Everyone stood, frozen. Nobody made a sound, nobody knew what to say. The guy who they practically exiled, mocked constantly, tormented daily, demoted from Leader to Janitor, and basically threw away like nothing, had just saved them. There were far to many questions to count. Why was he here? What was he doing here? Was he okay? Why did he look so tired? What happened? Did he know anything about the robots? Did he follow them? But the real question, the main thing that racked everybody's minds: Why did he save them? 

The blonde looked all of them up and down, scanning them with his crystal blue eyes. And, without another word, he simply turned around and started to walk away. "Lou, wait!" Moxy suddenly called out, stepping forward. He stopped, glancing back at her. "What?" His voice was cold, like a bunch of icicles being stabbed into your ears. He turned around fully. "What could you possibly want?" Moxy paused. What did she want? Why was he so angry? He saved their lives just a moment ago... "Why..." She began. She breathed in deeply. Calm down, Moxy... She told herself. Just talk to him like you would anyone else... "Why did you save us?" She asked, quite plainly. Lou sighed. "Because, contrary to popular belief, I'm not entirely a monster." 

(Moxy's POV)

I stood there in silence. That one, just hurt. I felt like such a bad person, and in that moment, I kind of was. I could have helped him, I could have given him a second chance, but I didn't. He may have tried to recycle me, but I didn't even try to hear him out. Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. That only made me feel worse. Why was I crying? Out of everyone here? I'm pathetic, I know... I breathed deeply. "Lou... That's not..." I couldn't finish, the words just wouldn't come out... "It's not what? Spit it out I don't have all day." He glared down at me, his eyes piercing through me like two deep blue knifes. I took a deep breath. "Lou, that's not true... You're not monster!" Lou looked at me with an angry, cold, stare. "Really? Then why did everyone treat me like one? What happened to your stupid "Child for every doll" stunt?" I was about to speak when he cut me off.