Her

Today is my first day of college

Today is my first day of college. I'm very excited.  I decided to change my dress and checked my bag. I put my gloss and mascara on. "Elena!! Hurry up have your breakfast. It's getting cold". Mom said breaking my train of thoughts.  "Coming Mom." I told her as I  decended the stairs. "Here, have some pancakes. Alyana is going to be here now any minute" . "Thanks mom" I said as I took my first bite. Pancakes are my favorite. "Mom it was delicious"

     Alyana is my best friend.  I have always been a quite child.  It was my first day in high school when some girls tried to bully me It was Alyana who stood by me and taught them a good lesson since then we became friends. 
Alyana came from a very rich family.

    Just then we heard a horn . And my phone rang it was Alyana. The first thing I heard as I pick up the phone was a ragging Alyana.  "Hurry up El. I don't want to be late on the first day". "I'm coming ."as I hung up the call . Goodbye mom" I kissed her on cheek . "Goodbye sweetheart and best of luck" .

    Today It was a different car I noticed ot was not the same car in which Alyana comes .

  I saw her sitting on the back seat as I hurried to sit with her. " Hey. El you are looking gorgeous love . Are you ready for the big day ? " She asked . "Yup I guess" . I replied nervously as looked the person on the driver's seat looking back at me through the mirror. I immediately lower my eyes . I know it's Alyana's brother . I have meet him once in my high-school when he came to pick her up . And Aly dragged me to her brother.  I don't know why but the was he looked at me was enough to make me nervous. 

   "El, babes you okay" Alyana asked as she shook my shoulder slightly . "Sorry , I didn't hear you . I'm a bit nervous I guess" "There is no need to be nervous. I'm always there for you . Now let's get off we are here." Then I realized we are in front of college.  Let's start a new phase of life I thought.