First day

Elena Pov:

            As we walked towards the college I can feel a heated gaze on my back.
     It turned and saw Aiden looking at me with clenched jaw and then suddenly he smirked. What the hell is wrong this guy I thought as I hurriedly went through the college gate.

    " So babes since we both have same free period according to schedule I'll see you then. Don't get nervous I know u got this. okay?" Aly said " ya sure love ya Aly bye." " Bye Sweatheart " . She pecked by cheek and went away.

     I decided to head towards my first class. It was biology. Oh I love human biology so much. Everything about human intrigues me that's why I have decide to pursue medical field further.

    I reached the class and decided to sit on the second bench since it was free. As the time passed more students came and took their seats.
            In the meantime I decided to check my phone and saw Alyana's message. "Hey! I just reached the class text me when you find your class."
  "I found my class. Don't worry. See you soon." I replied.

    "Hey! Can I sit here?" I looked up to see a boy asking me. "Ya sure" I said as I picked my bag from the seat. "Thanks. By the way I'm Jack Ryder." He said forwarding his hand. "Hi, I'm Elena.. Elena White." I said shaking his hand Slightly.
    Just then the teacher started the class.

     Rest of the day was quite good. Jack and I become friends. He told me that he is also a football player for college team. But just like me he likes science so he chose medicine.

   It was lunch time so I invited Jack to sit with me and Aly. "Elenaaa!! Here". Shouted Alyana. As I rushed towards her. " Hey! How was your day? " I asked her. " it was good and who is he? " She asked pointing towards Jack who was  sitting awkwardly with me.

   I introduced Jack and Aly to each other. They both too became Comfortable as we shared today's experience with one another .

       "So are you coming tonight?" Alyana asked. "No Aly you know I have to go to job. Moreover I promised Noah that I'll have dinner with him." I told her.

           I work part-time in a nearby coffee shop. It's been a year I'm working there. I know how hard it was for mom to handle everything alone. So when I was 19 I started working there.

     The owner is a kind lady and beautiful lady Mrs. Sabrina Smith. Noah is her son we started dating a six months ago when we suddenly asked me out.

      I always had a crush on him so I said yes. Since then he has proved to be the best boyfriend. And I'm so happy with him.

      "I know. But you can't forget your friend. So this Friday we are all going to club. You me Noah and Jack you can come too if you want. And no excuses okay Elena." Alyana said.

    "okay but Noah is going to be out of city. But I'll come. What about you Jack?"  I asked him. "Sure I'm in. Which club?" He asked Aly." I'll text you".Alyana said

   Bell rang indicating its lunch time is over and we walked to our next class.

After class I rushed home. I took bus. Alyana's driver came to pick her up. She offered me the ride which I politely rejected. I walked to bus station and reached home. Mom wasn't home.
As she comes usually in evening from work.