Kiss

"I'll remove my hand from your mouth if you promise not to scream" . He said as I took a deep breath.

I nodded my head. He slowly let go off his hand on mouth. His other hand gripped my hand and he started to drag me somewhere.

I tried to free my hand from his death grip I'm sure it's going to leave bruise. It's dark so I can't see his face.

"Leave me". I said as tears start to fill my eyes. He pushed me inside a room and locked the door. I looked towards his face and was shocked it was him.

Alyana's brother.

"Wh... what are you doing. Why did you drag me here? Mr. Knight" I asked him.

"I want to tell you something. " He said looking towards me. His eyes met mine again a shudder pass through me. I diverted my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked him looking at the door behind him.

"Break up with him."
"Huh!" I said now looking at him I don't think I heard him right.

"Your boyfriend. Break up with him. I think I have developed some kind of attraction toward you. Date me. I'll give you everything you want money, car diam--"

"Shut up!" I screamed. "I'm not a slut Mr. Knight. Whom you will offer you money and she will come to you." I said as I pointed my finger toward him.

"And I will never break up with Noah. I love him. He is --" suddenly he started to walk towards me . I back off. His eye darkened. Anger visible in them.

The more he came towards me the more I took my steps back. My back met with Wall.

He came close way too close. I put my hands on his chest to stop him. His lips slightly touch my ears. "I dare you to say it again." He said I'm a hushed voice.

Right now I'm trembling in fear from inside but I can't let him see this. "I love Noah. I'll -"

He grabbed my jaw with one hand. Suddenly his lips were on mine. My eyes widen. I was standing as a statue there.

His tongue touched my lips telling me to open my lips. No way I can't let this happen I sealed my lips as I started to struggle against him.

His one hand released my jaw and fisted my hair. His other hand gripped both of my hands and kept them behind my back causing me to arch my back.

My front touched his chest as he growled and bite my lower lip hard.

He was kissing me aggressively as though he was punishing me through his kiss

(Kiss Gif on the top for imagining)

Tears start to leak from my eyes. I couldn't breathe. It was suffocating. As I thought I'll pass out he broke the kiss.

He held my chin and wiped my tears gently. "Look at me" He said. I don't further want to test him so I looked at him. My eyes met his.

"Remember this you are mine now. If I ever saw you with him or any other man I won't hesitate to put a bullet between theireyes. You are mine now, understood?" He asked.

I nodded my head too afraid to say anything. "Answer me when I ask you something."

"Y.. y ..yes" I stuttered not wanting to anger him further.

"Now go Lee will drop you home." He said as he kissed my forehead. He inhaled a deep breath near my hair. And released me.

I practically ran from there. As I went outside a guy whose name I guess is Lee opened the door of the car.

I sat inside the car and he started to drive.

Soon I reached home I hurried inside and went to my room. Tears started fill my eyes buti didn't let them fall.

One thing is clear this guy is crazy but I can't let him control me. I'll be strong. I won't let anyone effect my and Noah's relation.

I went to bathroom I washed my face and wiped my lips as to remove his touch. I can still feel his lips on me. It disgusted me.

I brushed my teeth twice and went to bed.

"Miss you." I texted Noah.
He instantly replied " miss you too don't worry just waot a few days more I'll be back."

I smiled at his message . And looked at the ring on my finger.

I closed my eyes and wished for Noah to come back soon.