Confession

My eyes widen I looked at Noah. It was like Noah just then realized what he said. "I know it's too soon but believe me El I'll never pressurize you for anything. I have liked you for so long even before you started working at the coffee shop. I first saw you at a grocery store. I thought you were beautiful. After a few months you came to shop. I don't know why but I was so happy. As I worked with you I realized I started to like you.  You were a good friend I was scared of losing you. It was mom who told me to man up and tell you about my feelings. The day when you said yes was the best day of my life."

     Till now I had tears in my eyes. Then Noah get in his knee with a beautiful ring. "So Elena White.  Would you do the honor of taking me as your man. I promise to keep you happy."

      It was the perfect confession I have always dreamed of  "Yes.. yes . Noah .." It was the moment I realized I love Noah. I love him.

    He put the finger on  my ring and kissed me once again . God it was magical.

                After the amazing date Noah dropped me home

        After the amazing date Noah dropped me home. The whole ride I couldn't stop blushing. As soon as we reached home I rushed inside I can hear him chuckling.

    I opened the front door with keys. Before entering I waved to Noah. He smiled back and passed me a flying kiss. Damn I love this man. I smiled back and entered the house . Lights of mom's room were off. She must be asleep . I went back to my room. I changed the dress and laid back on the bed.

   I can't stop thinking about tonight. I'm smiling like a fool. My phone ringed it was a notification Alyana texted.
"So how was the date night 😏😏"
I smiled and reply  " It was perfect I'll tell you all the details tomorrow "
"Sure, can't wait 🤭" she replied.

I closed my eyes. I tried to sleep tomorrow is college so I have to wake-up early.

Whenever I close my eyes I see the whole scene replaying that kiss and Noah on his knee.

   I'm so happy. I can imagine a perfect future with the man I love.

      I woke up by my loudly ringing alarm. Groaning I went to bathroom did my business and decided to get ready. I saw Noah's message
"Good morning love, I'm going out of city for some work today. I'll inform you when I'll be there. Have an amazing day. Love you"
I told him to have a safe journey.

After getting ready I went downstairs to see mom putting breakfast on table. "Good morning mom." I said. "Good morning Sweatheart. So how was your date? I'm sorry I fell asleep."

      "Mom, Noah proposed me." I told her blushing wildly. " Oh my God congratulations dear. I'm so happy for" Mom said hugging me. "Thank you mom." I hug her back. "Now hurry have your breakfast or you'll be late."

   I took bus as I reached college Alyana was already there and bombarded me with her questions. I told her everything. She congratulated me and told me that she is happy for me. And according to her this is another reason for us to Celebrate.

The rest of the day was same. After our classes we went home.

I went to coffee shop. Noah texted me that he reached safely and he miss me.
I texted him that I miss him too.
After that I went home and saw mom had her dinner.  I heated the food had my dinner and went to sleep. Just when I was about to sleep I received a good night message from Noah I smiled and texted him back.

I can imagine a beautiful future with Noah.

Elena slept unaware of the storm coming her way.

Hey! Fellas I promise the upcoming chapter are going to get dark next is Aiden's pov.
Do let me know how you like my story. If you like it then please vote ..

   Till next time..
Love you all 🥰