Ssshh..Got you

ELENA'S POV:

     Last night I received a message from Alyana saying she won't be coming to college today. She has fever.

  After receiving her message I texted her back if she was okay. But she didn't reply. I called her but she is not picking up her phone.

       I'm worried if anything happened to her. If she is OK. This is unlike . There has to be something wrong with her. So today after college I decided to go to her house. I know that Alyana and I are best friends but I have never been to her home.

    It's always that we meet outside in some Cafe. Or some place that is safe according to her brother.

   I'm really scared for Alyana right now. So I decided to drop by her house to meet her after the college. I have told mom that I'll be going to meet Alyana.

          Right now I'm sitting in class with Jack besides me. Professor has given us some assignment and told us to discuss with each other.

    "Elena you ok? Jack asked shaking my shoulder. "Yes .. yes I'm. Sorry , what were you saying." I asked him.  "That's not important. Are you sure you are alright?" Concern visible on his face.

   "Yes I wasn't able to sleep last night probably that's why. " I told him. Last night I really couldn't sleep. I was continuously thinking about Aly .

      "The class is over so see ya" Jack said. Then I saw students leaving. Jack picked his bag and left. I put my books in bag and left the class.

    I texted Mrs. Smith that I might be late today since I'm going to meet friend. She replied that's fine since she is free she can cover my shift.

    I immediately texted her a thanks. One of the things that like about Mrs. Smith is that she is an understanding woman.

   I took taxi. And as were nearing her house I can feel a certain anxiety. I hope she is fine. Taxi stopped I payed him and got off. Wow it was a freaking mansion Alyana live in.

    A guard at gate stopped me as I was going inside. He asked me who I am and what is my reason of visiting. I told him I'm Alyana's friend Elena. He called someone and then said I can go inside.

    I went inside. The mansion was gorgeous. " you must be Alyana's friend". A woman about 47 years old asked politely with smile. "Yes I'm " I smiled back. "Come I'll take you to her room." She said .

     As we passed through the hallways I saw the painting on Wall . They were fascinating. Everything here is screaming money.

  We reached Alyana's room. Her room was beautiful. I saw Alyana sitting on her bed." Hey Aly are you okay?"I asked as I walked towards her.

Alyana's room

Alyana's room

"

Hey El " she said with a smile. "Sorry to worry you yes I'm fine now just a minor headache nothing else". "Thank God I was so worried about you".

I said hugging her. "Don't worry. Now tell me how was your day at college. I hope I didn't miss much" she asked.

We started talking.  I told her about my day in college. In between the same woman whoes name I got to know from Aly is Martha came with snakes. I thanked her.

        Aly told me her brother is behaving weird since last night . She is worried about him. I told her not to worry it's probably because of work she agreed as she told me about him.

    She told me when her parents died she was only 8 and Aiden was 18 since then Aiden was her only family. He did everything to protect her. And she loves him so much.

    Now I understand why her brother is so protective of her they both are each other's only family. And I really respect the way her brother bring up her although he himself was a child.

  I didn't realize it was getting late. I told Aly that I should leave. She said that the driver will drop me. I politely rejected. But Aly being stubborn told me I don't have any option.

        She said she'll wake me to gates. But I told her she should rest.

   Hallways were dark  I can fell as if someone is watching me. I can fell a gaze on my back. I started to wake fast.

   Suddenly I was pulled back. Someone was holding me. He kept his hand on my mouth. His other hand strong held my waist. I can feel his front touching my back. An expensive woody cologne reached my sense I started to thrash.  That's when I heard,

   "Sshh.. Got you."