Chapter 2: Where's Will

Your pov

I woke up suddenly whacking my head on the bunk bed waking Mike up as well.

"What the hell!?" He sat up and rubbed his eyes only just waking up. "Bad dream.." I sat up still only half awake. it was such a horrible dream, I hated to see Will scared, I don't know what I'd do if he was gone.

Mike rolled his eyes and yawned, Holly in the other room started crying. I groaned and stood up almost falling back down again. I glanced at the clock "oh shit.." Mike looked too and his eyes widened.

"You can tell me about your terrible nightmare at the table," Mike rushed to the bathroom to brush his teeth while I pulled on my clothes, He rushed into the room and I rushed out. 

I ran downstairs with toothpaste still on the side of my mouth Mike was a few yards behind me.

"Y/n! Let me just.." My mom grabbed my shoulders and wiped the toothpaste from my mouth.

We both sat at the table and Mike started to bury his waffle with syrup.

The phone started to ring.

"Hello?" Everyone at the table was being too loud so I couldn't hear to person on the other side

"Oh! Hello Joyce?" I stopped eating and paid full attention to the phone. Why would Joyce be calling? Mike pours syrup on his scrambled eggs. "That's disgusting" Nancy pulls a face and looks away. "You're disgusting" Mike pours syrup onto Nancy's scrambled eggs too.

"What the hell Mike!" Nancy stands up and grabs her plate of eggs. "Language!" My dad is trying to fix the tv in the other room. "What a waste...honestly" I rolled my eyes and kept eating.

"Quiet!" Mom was still trying to talk to Joyce on the phone, I wish I knew what she was saying. "I'm sorry one of those mornings!" Mom smiled and put the phone on her shoulder. "Will? no no just Michael" I was starting to worry now, does this have something to do with my dream? "No, he left a little after 8... He's not home?" Mom looked worried now and put the phone back on the wall.

THIRD PERSON POV

Mike parked his bike and looked around for Will. 

"I don't see him.. weird" He grabbed his backpack and locked his bike up to the rack. "I'm telling you: his mom's right he probably just went to class early" Lucas put his hand on Mike's shoulder. "Yeah, he's always paranoid Gursky's gonna give him another pop quiz," Dustin was about to start walking into school when he was stopped by someone. Troy the school bully, and him and James had tormented the 5 since kindergarten.

"Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! Step right up and get your tickets for the freak show!" Troy stepped forward and gestured to the 3 boys. 

"Who do you think would make more money at a freak show?" He looked to Y/n as if he was asking them. "Frog face," He punched Mike in the arm, "Midnight," He then punched Lucas, "Or toothless," He said punching Dustin. 

James looked the 3 boys up and down "Ooof. Tough call, tough call." He looked to Dustin again, "I'd go with toothless" He mocked him. 

"My teeth are coming in, I told you a million times, it's called cleidocranial dysplasia"

"I told you a million times" James mocked Dustin's lisp again. Y/n was now finished locking their bike to the rack.

"And I thought I told you a million times to leave us alone" They glared at Troy and James and the two boys faces dropped. Although Troy and James were two years older than the party, Y/n seemed to scare them.