If They Hurt You

Luz

Physically: Immediately begins to apologize and beg for your forgiveness. No matter how much joking happened she is very serious about how much she hurts you.

Emotionally: Doesn't know how to approach you. She leaves you alone for a bit then apologizes, she says she won't do it again, how she didn't mean it, and she'll do everything in her power to make it up to you.

Eda

Physically: Can't forgive herself. Tries to play it off as a joke but then turns serious when she sees how hurt you are. Heals you and stays quiet for a few days. One day she'll come to you and apologize and desperately ask you to not leave her.

Emotionally: Once again, can't forgive herself. Goes out of her way to do anything to fit your love language. Leaves you alone if you ask though. Apologizes several times and begs for your forgiveness. Even if you do forgive her she won't forgive herself unless she forgets about it.

Willow

Physically: Apologizes and tries to heal you. Assure her that it's alright and she'll be okay. She's pretty mature about it and tries to do her best on asking for your forgiveness. She still feels really bad though.

Emotionally: Has to process what she did and feels really bad about it after. She does her best to make it up to you and begs for your forgiveness in a much more forward way. Apologizes in several notes around the place before saying it to you directly.

Amity

Physically: Only happens during an outburst and guilt takes over. Apologizes profusely and makes it her mission to get your forgiveness. Feels really bad even after you forgive her.

Emotionally: Leaves you alone for five days. Comes back really tired since she hasn't gotten any sleep because of her guilt. Asks for your forgiveness and makes several promises to be better and promises to never do it again.

Gus

Physically: Panics and immediately goes to apologize. Does everything he can to make sure you're not in pain anymore and distract you from it. Is very careful around you now and treats you like some porcelain doll. He ends up hurting himself by accident.

Emotionally: Never forgives himself. Tries to comfort you but understands if you need some time alone. Can't bring himself to be near you for a while if it was something really bad.

Hunter 

Physically: Apologizes and tries to say to hurt him because it's fair. Leaves you alone and contemplates if you wanna break up with him. He's very anxious about it but just assure him you're fine and everything will be okay.

Emotionally: Hates himself once he understands what he did. Tries to say to hurt him but physically, again. Won't forget what he did and thinks you should hate him forever.

Collector

Physically: Doesn't understand what they did until they see you're scared of them. Heals it quickly and thinks it's okay. Begs you to not be scared of them and desperately asks you to not leave them.

Emotionally: Again, doesn't understand what they did until you don't talk to them. They try to make you feel better by doing what you guys do every day. Play games! But when that doesn't work and you leave the pocket dimension they think you're gone forever. They think about what they could've done wrong and apologize a million times when they see you again. They cry and tell you that they'll never do it again.