💚 Feelings ❤️

"Ohm, is RedGreen allowed to work?"  Nanon asked while Ohm came out of his room.  Nanon had been waiting Ohm outside.

"Are your hands okay? Your bandages are full of blood," Ohm said.  He is panicked.  "Come let me help change your bandage," Ohm pulled Nanon into his room.

Nanon was precisely surprised when Ohm casually pulled him into the room without Nanon's approval.  Nanon's eyes focused on Ohm who was taking the first aid kit, Nanon averted his eyes when Ohm turned around.

"Sorry, I didn't know if your hand was hurt. I shouldn't have given the guitar to you last night," said Ohm.  He gently removed the bandage.  Then clean the wound and replace it with a new bandage.  Nanon subconsciously smiled when he saw Ohm busy changing his bandages.

"Hmmh, not your fault. I forced myself to play the guitar," said Nanon.

Ohm didn't like hearing nanon's answer, he looked at nanon intensely.

"I won't do it again khab, stop looking at me like this," Nanon covered ohm's eyes with his palm.

"Get well soon, I have to go." Ohm smiled as he took Nanon's hand away from his face.

"Are redgreens allowed to work?"  Nanon asked for third time.

"Khab. I was asked to capture the wedding moment in the Red forest. I'll be back at lunch, what do you want to eat?"

"Anything, I'm not a picky eater," said Nanon.

"In the afternoon I will take you to enjoy the sunset on the hill, don't make that face," Nanon looked away in the other direction.  He didn't realize that Ohm had noticed the expression on his face earlier.

"Take care, I want to rest. Oh, thank you for changing the bandage," said Nanon as he raised his right hand.

"Hmm, get well soon so I can teach you to take pictures with my camera," Ohm replied.

Nanon just smile and immediately left Ohm's room.  His face had been burning from the moment he saw Ohm replace his bandage earlier.

Nanon entered the room and immediately closed it quickly, and went into the bathroom to wash his face.

"Do I have a fever? Why does my face feel so hot? My cheeks are also flushed red," Nanon held his chin, he moved his chin left and right to make sure he was okay.

knock knock

A sound from the door startled him.

"Non, I'm leaving. Your face looks very red if you have a fever take some febrifuge. I put the medicine on the dining table." Ohm said from outside.

Nanon didn't reply, he was silent in the bathroom.  Nanon felt so close with ohm.  when he was with ohm he didn't feel awkward.  They had just met. But,  Nanon feels comfort with ohm.  A feeling that is difficult for nanon to express.  To be honest, Nanon felt that way in his dream.  However, the fact that bright is his hazel eyes makes him think away that ohm is the young man in Nanon's dream.

Nanon smiled again remembering his meeting with Bright that time.

"Hmmm, why do I miss the wooden box and notes from phi Bright," he muttered as he looked at his face in the glass.