💚 Without words ❤️

Ohm frantically looking for Nanon.  He heard Nanon's Shout but after that it was quiet.  Nanon's voice just disappeared.  Ohm walked towards where he heard Nanon's voice, not far from there was a warehouse.  Usually, the place is used as an impromptu market by RedGreen residents.  But the warehouse has been neglected for a long time because RedGreen already has an official market that they can go to every day.

Ohm walked to the warehouse, whether he noticed or indeed nanon was there, ohm seemed to hear Nanon in pain.  If anyone injures Nanon, ohm vows to kill that person with his own hands.

Brack!

Ohm kicked the barn door with all his might.  Empty, no one inside.

"Nanon, are you here?"  Shout ohm.

Ohm looked around, no sign of anyone there.  He also turned around to leave the warehouse but failed to do so when he heard his name being called.  Ohm immediately turned around.  His eyes widened when he saw Louis holding Nanon.  Nanon's hands were tied, the corners of his lips were bleeding, and his eyes were bruised.

"You bastard Loius! How dare you hurt Nanon!"  Ohm shouted angrily.

"You and Bright are the same, what's so great about this kid," Louis kicked Nanon to the ground.

Ohm didn't say much, he immediately attacked Louis.  But his steps were halted when the four wolves that attacked him that time appeared.

"I have nothing to do with you. At that time I let you live but this time I don't hesitate to kill anyone who hurts Nanon!"  Ohm's eyes stared blankly at the wolves one by one.

The four wolves didn't care, they attacked Ohm.

"Let go of ohm. Kill me, let him live. Don't hurt him!"  Nanon screamed hysterically when he saw ohm bloody slumped on the floor.

"Shut up!"  Louis kicked Nanon's stomach until nanon vomited blood.

Ohm was furious to see Nanon hurt.  His eyes turned red, werewolf Ohm had returned.  He fought the four wolves until they were unconscious.  Louis didn't think that Ohm still had strength even though he was already weak.

Louis tries to escape but Ohm manages to catch him.  Ohm beat Louis mercilessly.  He slammed and kicked Louis just like what Louis did to the nanon.

Blood splattered everywhere, Nanon tried to drag his body as much as possible to get closer to ohm.  He didn't want Ohm to be a murderer.

"Ohm, enough!"  Nanon shouted when he saw ohm about to step on Louis' stomach.

Ohm stared at Nanon's face for a moment then left without saying a word.  Soon Jimmy, Bright, and Sea came along with the RedGreen elders.

Louis and the four wolves were brought by them for punishment.

Nanon hugged sea, he could only cry silently.  The pain in his face and body was nothing compared to the pain when Ohm left him earlier.