Catch a big market (such a foreign girl, is my daughter-in-law?...)

Although Tie Daner is naughty, he believes that he still has loyalty.

    He refused to let the second aunt help him brush his shoes and wash his cotton pants, and said that he would never let his aunt work again in the future.

    Jiang Yuzhen"..."

    Are you my son? Why haven't I seen you being so filial to me?

    While brushing her son's stinky shoes and washing ripped cotton trousers, she felt that she could understand Mrs. Nie.

    It is really too chilling for her own son not to face herself.

    Now not only is the son not facing her, but even the daughter is following behind Qin Wan's buttocks. Have a lot of fun to play, and it's just twice as chilling.

    Mrs. Nie can still go back to Jiangjia Village to visit and relax. She has to do so much work at home, which is three times colder.

    In the next few days, Qin Wanwan lived happily.

    The rice is rich and delicious, not to mention, Jiang Yuzhen's cooking is really good.

    When she was idle and bored, Wan Cuicui took her around the village and met many villagers.

    Everyone said that the second daughter-in-law of the Nie family was very amiable, so she should go out and move around more.

    Wan Cuicui is a native of Qingshan Village, with a thriving family and good conditions.

    The uncle is the principal of the village, and the aunt is the daughter-in-law of the village chief.

    She has a bright personality and is very popular with the elders.

    In order not to marry out and be bullied, the husband's family he was looking for was also in this village, that is, the old Chen family next to Nie's family.

    There is only one son in the family, and the population is simple. In the future, everything will be a young couple.

    Wan Cuicui was familiar with people here, and took Qin Wanwan to recognize the villagers.

    The little sisters she used to play with all married out of the village, and she was bored for a long time. Now Qin Wanwan is her little sister.

    Wan Cuicui also took her to a big fair. As she said, villagers from several nearby villages came to set up stalls, which was very interesting.

    Qin Wanwan saw a family selling chicken feather dusters. They used chicken feathers to tie them. They were colorful and beautiful.

    The duster for cock feathers is eight cents, and the duster for hen feathers is fifty cents.

    Don't look at the fact that there are chickens in every household now, but it is not easy to save chicken feathers.

    You can't always follow the chicken to pull it, so it is usually saved when the chicken is bald.

    If you want the same color, save a duster's hair, and don't know how many chickens you will kill.

    Qin Wanwan took a fancy to a pure white feather duster. My darling, without a single stray hair, is snow-white, fluffy and stylish. It is very beautiful.

    Ask the price, two yuan!

    Wan Cuicui and Qin Wanwan widened their eyes.

    Wan Cuicui called out directly,

    "Huh, you really dare to ask for it!"

    The old man who set up the stall glanced at them with an expression that you didn't know before,