I cleaned up my second daughter-in-law today (it's better to hit the sun if you

Qin Wanwan sold the big pigtails, and she had a lot of money on her hands.

    At this time, in the village, the consumption is 80 cents. If you want to satisfy your appetite, the ten dollars is enough.

    But if you really want to do something with these ten yuan and eight yuan, you really can't do it.

    Qin Wanwan wiped her face with the cream, and then smeared it on her hands and feet thickly, putting on her twisted socks and gloves made of muslin.

    With Madam Nie's cries, she blew the wax. She said to the two children who were playing on the kang:

    "Go to sleep, let's play tomorrow."

    Gu Yang didn't have enough fun, so he snuggled up to Qin Wanwan's side and acted coquettishly,

    "Auntie, I'll sleep next to you. !"

    Qin Wanwan chuckled, " who is the most dishonest between the two of us when sleeps?"

    Gu Yang immediately thought of Qin Wanwan's fierce sleeping appearance, and she was even less honest than him. Once turned over and almost suffocated him!

    He quickly shook his head, shrank back to his sister, and lay down obediently.

    Qin Wanwan gave a smug smile, she never obeyed anyone when it came to sleeping dishonestly.

    "Go to sleep! Didn't you say I've become beautiful? Let me tell you, if you want to become beautiful, you have to go to bed earlier!"

    Gu Yang immediately closed his eyes tightly, how amazing is sleep? Then he has to go to bed early to see if he can grow taller!

    Qin Wanwan closed her eyes, thinking that after all, youth is invincible, and her skin condition recovered very quickly.

    It's just that after getting enough sleep and spending some time on skin care sooner or later, her face is much better than before, and even the sisters-in-law say that she looks better.

    It is these hands and feet that have to be taken care of. It turns out that the work is too hard and it is not maintained. There are small cracks and calluses on the hands and feet.

    Thinking about it, she quickly fell asleep.

    Not to mention, it's really good to sleep after coming here.

    Also, without electronic products such as TV and mobile phones, what can you do without sleeping?

    After a while, Gu Yang's breathing became even. Gu Xi listened to her brother's long breathing, bit her lip, and still called softly,

    "Auntie? Are you asleep?"

    No answer.

    Gu Xi wanted to say something else, when she heard a soft "huhu", which was Qin Wanwan's small snoring.

    Gu Xi was stunned for a moment, then smiled lightly. She closed her eyes and fell asleep after a while.

    ##

    Feng Yingying sent an anonymous letter to Nie Feng's troops, but she was still a little flustered.

    Recently, the next door has not heard any movement of punishing the children, nor have they seen the two children go to the mountains to collect firewood.

    On the contrary, many people came in and out, and some laughter could be heard.

    Feng Yingying bought some sweets at the supply and marketing agency, but she still had to work on her two children.