Chapter 37 Who is Jiao Li squeamish?

  So that night, Qin Wanwan took her two children and lived in the big room.
  One big and two naps sleep on the big bed, which is also very spacious.
  Nie Feng and Nie Ming slept in the hut, each occupying a single bed.
  Nie Ming looked at his second brother, who had a gloomy face and was obviously unhappy. He didn't dare to let out the air.

  You thought that I would provoke someone. I came here to help the second sister-in-law run the business, and because you didn't buy an extra bed yourself, you can't blame on me, no matter where you come from!

  The next day, Li Guoqing saw Nie Feng's face and immediately took a detour.
  Having been together for so many years, they know each other's tonality too well.
  Nie Feng has always been calm, he is a person with a calm expression on the battlefield.
  If it's as gloomy as it is now, then there's something really wrong.
  It must not be a not good thing to make Nie Feng hang on his face.
  So Li Guoqing hurriedly walked around the road, but he didn't expect that he was stopped by Nie Feng's sharp eyes,
  "Guoqing, wait a minute, I have something to ask you."
  Li Guoqing was shocked, why? What's the matter with him? But don't scare him!
  ...
  "So you're asking... how do you want to be with someone?"

  Li Guoqing said in surprise, what's wrong with Nie Feng's mind? Why is he already married, and he still thinks about getting a partner?

  "I tell you, Nie Feng, you can't be sorry for the little sister-in-law, the little sister-in-law is a good person!"

  His daughter-in-law kept saying that the little sister-in-law was good yesterday, and she talked about it in the middle of the night!

  "Where did I want to go to you!" Nie Feng glanced at Li Guoqing, and with this one glance, Li Guoqing didn't dare to joke with him any more.

  Nie Feng thought about the brothers around him, Li Guoqing and his daughter-in-law had been dating the longest before marriage. He said they were childhood sweethearts and grew up together, so they must have more experience, so he asked him.

  If he know that he was so unethical, he would not ask him.

  Seeing that Nie Feng was about to leave, Li Guoqing hurriedly stopped him,

  "Why did you leave like this before you finished talking? If you want to talk about relationships, you're really asking the right person! I don't dare to say anything else. I am definitely the one among the brothers!"

  Li Guoqing gave a thumbs up and said proudly.

  Under Nie Feng's indifferent gaze, he retracted his finger embarrassingly, but still confidently said,

  "The most important thing in dealing with the object is the character! No matter what, it's all mentioned!"

  Seeing Nie Feng stop and listen to him carefully, Li Guoqing was even more proud,

but the two of them were the children of martyrs, and everything was done on a special case.

  "Walking to the park and watching a movie are indispensable. When you walk in the park, hold your little hands. When you watch a movie, you will hug her waist. If you have nothing to do, you can ask the girl to have a meal at the state-run restaurant, went shopping in the department store, waited until that month when it was dark and windy, and then invited the girl to go out to press the road. Hey!"

  Li Guoqing said with nostalgia, his mind was filled with bits and pieces of when he was with his daughter-in-law.

  As soon as he looked up, Nie Feng was long gone.