Chapter 25 Didn't she just call me husband?

In the winter afternoon, the north wind finally stopped for a while, and the sun was shining warmly on this small mountain village , the cold has weakened a bit.
  In the Westinghouse of the old Nie family, it was about to face a violent storm.
  Qin Wanwan stood at the front, her small face tensed, staring at one of the people sitting, without having to speak, her aura was already full!
  "Today I am unhappy, very unhappy! A comrade in our family, relying on herself as an adult, arbitrarily assigned dangerous tasks to children, which almost led to serious consequences. This should not have happened in our family. !"

The sweet voice, even serious words, was a little more pleasant than others.
  Nie Feng, who was standing outside the door, suddenly heard it. For some reason, like a feather brushing his ears, he only felt a slight itch.

  Madam Nie's head drooped even lower, and several condemning gazes shot towards her, making her want to hide.

  Nie Feng's brows raised in surprise, she didn't even swear at anyone? Not even a rebuttal?

  Is this still his mother who has to bite three points for no reason, and never knows how to use her mouth to be reasonable?

  Hearing the soft and sweet voice continue,
  "I've emphasized more than once that when Gu Xi and Gu Yang came to our house, just like Tie Daner and Lili, they should be cherished and loved, but why are you still instructing them?and doing such a dangerous thing?"

  As far as she knew, Madam Nie only instructed Gu Xi, Gu Yang and Li Li to pick up firewood, but Tie Dan did not go.

  "It's a family matter when it's small, and it's a family matter when it's big... Hmph, do you know what the crime of abusing the children of martyrs is? Didn't the public security comrades explain it to you last time?"

  Madam Nie shuddered. , recalling the days and nights when she was taken away by the public security comrades, she kept going to class like this. Now, as soon as she attends class, she immediately slumps and wants to do a self-criticism immediately.
  Qin Wanwan's output was a meal, and it was easy to vent her emotions, and her small chest rose and fell excitedly.

  "I hope to realize that the wrong comrade stood up by heeself, I don't need to call her by name."

  Madam Nie immediately raised her hand weakly, and Qin Wanwan only raised her pointed chin arrogantly.

  I'm in a bad mood today, I don't even want to call name, hum!

  Madam Nie stood up and said in a low voice,
  "Today is my fault. I have realized my mistake. I will never do this again. Please supervise me."

  Thanks to the public security comrades who took her to study,  The words of the review were all learned at the Public Security Bureau. Now that she have come back, she still practice regularly. She's not unfamiliar at all, but  have become more and more proficient.

  Nie Feng at the door"...''

  He now doubts his eyes and ears, or he begins to doubt the whole world.
  In his generation, his mother is most afraid of him, because he is exactly the same as his father.
  His mother used to say, fortunately your father died early, if he lived long, I wouldn't be able to live long!
  But even so, in front of him, his mother will not be so obedient, let alone apologize and admit mistakes!

  Only the female voice in the room snorted softly,
  "I hope Comrade Jiang Guilan will remember the lesson of this time. Although the two children have not suffered substantial harm, the psychological trauma caused is inevitable.
  In view of the extremely bad behavior of Comrade Jiang Guilan this time . , so I decided to cancel Comrade Jiang Guilan's year-end reward this year."