Chapter 35 Isn't she from the country?

  Like Nie Feng, the one who was looking forward to Qin Wanwan coming to the army compound as soon as possible was Li Guoqing's daughter-in-law, Liu Shulan.
  She and Li Guoqing were childhood sweethearts, married for several years, and their child was four years old.
  But because they have been together less and more apart, the relationship between the two is actually very good, or if the conditions are suitable, they will come with the army immediately.
  But after joining the army, she regretted it. The country is different from the city, and the country is not the same as the city.
  No matter how hard she tried, she still couldn't fit into the big circle of the compound.
  Everyone is from the city, and many still have jobs. She feels that she is a dwarf.
  The "Nie Feng's country daughter-in-law" in Li Guoqing's mouth was her only hope.
  They are all from the country, so she should have company.
  But she waited and waited for two months until the empty houses in the compound are full, but no one is coming.
  Now hearing that someone is coming, Liu Shulan is very excited,
  "Really?"

  "It's just a few days!"

  "That's great, if there is any place for someone to help, we have to do our best, aren't you tell me that she is not in good health, and she has two children, She can come to me..."

  Li Guoqing listened to his daughter-in-law's excited words, and secretly prayed, "Nie Feng's little sister-in-law, you must get along better!"

  This is Qin Wanwan's first visit to Beijing, and it has been in her two lifetimes.
  In her last life, she was not in good health, and she had a heart that wanted to wander around, but her body was not good.
  So watching the train coming in, she was as excited as the two children.
  Nie Ming carried a heavy burden and drove ahead. Qin Wanwan pulled the two children and got out of the car. The first thing She saw was a touch of dark green.

  "Uncle, we're here!"

  Yangyang's eyes were sharp as he saw Nie Feng and shouting.

  Qin Wanwan looked over and smiled when she saw someone she hadn't seen in half a year.

  She almost shouted out that sentence, "I miss you!"

        If we don't meet again, my health bar will be empty!

  Nie Feng saw his little daughter-in-law's charming smile, stared at him with fiery eyes, and couldn't help pulling the corners of his mouth.

  He is used to being reserved. He does a lot of things and talks less, and he takes everything to heart.
  Fortunately, she has a hot temper, never begrudges those nice words, and has a happy look, so that he can see her emotions at a glance.
  Every time he saw her, he felt that something was pushing out from his heart, as if it was about to break through his outer shell, and he didn't look like himself anymore.
  The two children ran towards Nie Feng together. Qin Wanwan was not to be outdone, her legs were still long, so she took the lead and threw herself into the man's arms.

  "Husband, I miss you so much!"

      By the way, She put on his face again, pulled a small hand, and watched the blood bar rise!

  Nie Feng listened to these soft words, and there was still a soft and lovely person in his arms. Even the tip of his nose was filled with the scent of her fragrance, and his whole heart softened.

  She didn't even come a home for two months, which made him think she didn't want to join the army, and  forgot about it.
  Nie Ming carried the big bag and coughed lightly,

  "Would you like to go back first and then talk?"

  When you go back, you two could hug each other, if you want to hug each other fo it at home, it's a big crowd, so  pay attention to the impact.